Is anyone Privy to GRAW PC Sales Volumes?

Has any one come across any data out there which they can point to which indicates the numbers of GRAW PC units sold?

Preferably new data, but any verifiable data from any period would be interesting.

I'm just trying to ge ta feel for how successful GRAW2 PC has the potential to be. After all, its our genre. We all need it to be successful.

Has any one come across any data out there which they can point to which indicates the numbers of GRAW PC units sold?

Preferably new data, but any verifiable data from any period would be interesting.

I'm just trying to ge ta feel for how successful GRAW2 PC has the potential to be. After all, its our genre. We all need it to be successful.

I don't know the answer :lol: but i'd imagine not as many as they had hoped. I gave up on GRAW as the gameplay was way too hard. If a GR vet like gets frustrated on mission 4 then your average Gamer will give up. I'd imagine for this reason GRAW2 will be a much better game.

Personally, I think GRAW is awful due solely on the choice to remove save games. bye bye crossover sales bye bye BF2 fans hello frustrating replaying of the same map x 500000.

The answer is on this forum, some where I remember posting it, may be June I think it was posted about 10 weeks after release.

The think the game stayed in the top ten for about 4 weeks.

10 weeks after relase would be pretty old data. Its been on the shelves alot longer now.

Would be nice to know.

Glenn

There were alot of suckers. nuff said

Well then I must be one of those suckers becuase I love the game.

Hey? wait a second? what are you doing in this suckers forum anyway?

:pirate:

:stupid:

It may not be [GR], but it was a hell of lot better than any Clancy title since. Lockdown, Vegas, Double Agent, all those have nothing on GRAW.