Is it staring us in the face

Graw 2 web site info, re weapons and characters, is it xbox or pc.

The answer to this question is already there.

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/graw2/info/weapons.php

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/graw2/info/characters.php

You may say that this is xbox info only you might be wrong though.

8 Characters in GRAWII PC would send a few signals.

I would be quite happy with this if indeed its all PC related, which it could be.......................

What happened to the SCAR rifle, has it just been renamed and updated or has it gone?

Bo Jenkins is huge ????? Pfft... How much did BO_GRiN pay em to include him in it? I'd be more worried about the guy from Dukes of Hazzard...... Yeeehaaa.

Regarding the latest SS(?) Urban_Warfare_202- that M14/M21/EBR or whatever it is looks to to a WIP (LOD ?), the helmet shape appears somwhat different (cover?), and there seems to be a HUD weapon icon issue. Kirkland's name is highlighted on Mitchells HUD interface (and Cross-Com) yet why is it that the feed looks like it should be coming from Beasly; and speaking of Beasly, just when did he replace Beasley?

The IGN interviews have hinted at choosing your teammates so nothing new there, maybe someone with the 360 version could confirm just what the XBox cast of characters is. BTW :AW1 had additional teammates as well- they just didn't make the cut (Mitchell, Brown, Kirkland, Allen, Smith, Beasley, Cruz, Parker, Jenkins, Kim, Hume).

Trust, but verify.

I would say it leans more towards the XBOX version because their is a medic in the characters page. I thought there wasn't a medic option in the PC version?

Maybe not but that still dosent account for all characters.

That's stuff from the 360 version.

Yes according to the site it dosent say so though, and we had the same within Graw1 site.

Looking at the names on the screens we are getting more than four for choices.

But then why wouldn't there by anything under "PC Game Features" instead of "Coming Soon"?

Because this time, they do not want to make the mistake of promising some feature that they cannot get working before release. It allows them to pull the feature as they move toward their "feature freeze" alpha stage without getting a huge backlash from customers should they choose to pull some, like last time.

they are being extremely careful with their promises this time.

I'm also hoping they use this very conservative approach to provide us with some pleasant surprises.

Dual action orders in a single mouse wheel click sequence would be one for me

(Dual action order, for example, is like this.... move north to that corner, but keep your eyes facing west as you traverse to that corner). See my top level post on this topic .....

Edited by Sleepdoc

Yes according to the site it dosent say so though, and we had the same within Graw1 site.

No.

You are not.

That's 360 stuff. Check the 360 media and articles. Classed soldiers are a 360 feature as are medics, MGLs and different uniforms.

You can see all that stuff in the 360 preview videos.

Stupid Ubi PR department :wall:

No.

You are not.

That's 360 stuff. Check the 360 media and articles. Classed soldiers are a 360 feature as are medics, MGLs and different uniforms.

You can see all that stuff in the 360 preview videos.

Stupid Ubi PR department :wall:

I relaise they are models of the 360.

Its the names and numbers not the model.

Put it this way the names within the screen shots = more than four players.

Edited by Colin

Or not Colin :D

Maybe there are more characters available, but u have to select 4 at the starting point (actually 3 + u as leader).

Why did the pics only show leader and 3 soldiers?

So don't run so fast, just wait till they release any info and don't try to assume anything.

Or not Colin :D

Maybe there are more characters available, but u have to select 4 at the starting point (actually 3 + u as leader).

Why did the pics only show leader and 3 soldiers?

So don't run so fast, just wait till they release any info and don't try to assume anything.

Really sorry bro Ill be more carefull next time I post.

Dont get me wrong :D

Probably didn't chose the right words, my fault. (spanish piggy here)

I think that there wont be more than 4 players in SP campaign, about coop i dont know. But who knows, if they would release any info all this wont happen, trying to assume is hard.

Edited by bati_gol_20

Dont get me wrong :D

Probably didn't chose the right words, my fault. (spanish piggy here)

I think that there wont be more than 4 players in SP campaign, about coop i dont know. But who knows, if they would release any info all this wont happen, trying to assume is hard.

Well. It is intresting that you see more than 3 different names in 2 pictures. this certainly indicates a feature that didn't exist before. Hopefully, Colin is right.

They had all this stuff for GRAW the first.

Named Ghosts from GR2.

You never actually got to command any of them. They're just incidental characters.

If we do have a second AI squad I bet they're generic again like your first squad.

Edited by spm1138

They had all this stuff for GRAW the first.

Named Ghosts from GR2.

You never actually got to command any of them. They're just incidental characters.

If we do have a second AI squad I bet they're generic again like your first squad.

Not quite sure what you mean? I never saw anyone elses name present in the command interface in the upper left hand corner of the HUD during the game. If they changed, I surely missed that. but I dont think they did.

By having more than 3 names seen in 2 pics from the command interface section of the HUD, I think this implies something different than was present in GRAW1.

Edited by Sleepdoc

Nouredine Abboud: You can also choose what gear you take on the mission and modify the weapons with silencers or, depending on the situation, grenade launchers, plus you can pick the team-members you take with you.
Source: http://pc.ign.com/articles/764/764975p1.html

Judging from what has been released in (and can be decrypted from) previews and artwork, Colin and Big are both right: the names of your team members may change, but the number remains the same.

Caveat emptor.

Nouredine Abboud: You can also choose what gear you take on the mission and modify the weapons with silencers or, depending on the situation, grenade launchers, plus you can pick the team-members you take with you.
Source: http://pc.ign.com/articles/764/764975p1.html

Judging from what has been released in (and can be decrypted from) previews and artwork, Colin and Big are both right: the names of your team members may change, but the number remains the same.

Caveat emptor.

:(:( Roll on May we get a look, but I really dont want to be stuck with four players again in mission based coop.

Have to waite I suppose.