This freezing issue - is this deja vu?

Rocky

Interesting. Whiel ihave had a few freezes they are very rare and I can often host MP rooms for 6 hours+ at a time with no freezes and not have anyone drop or freeze if I stay away from coop gametypes and play strictly versus.

In GRAW I had severe issues with freezing and went through 2 modems and 2 routers trying to get it to stabilize finally returned the game twice and the third disc worked fine ...

I have seen alot of freezing in GRAW and GRAW2. Yet i still find the same common fix to work now as it did than. Resetting your cache gives you many many hours of game play without freezing. This has also worked for the countless people i run into on the game haven the same trouble i tell to try it.

It may not be a fix, but it does work for a temp fix. Also during load times stay off the guide button. This also leads to alot of freezing. Only use the guide menu during the game or before. Don't use it as it is loading a map or what ever.

GRAW1&2 seems to be one of the worst games that cause's alot of freezing, but from all this time. A clean cache and stay off the guide button as much as you can has seemed to make it all go away for the must part. If you seem to keep freezing after all this than you may have some other problem. Could still be UBI fault true or something wrong with your x360.

You shouldn't have to refresh your cache. this is absurd. poor coding along with poor hardware. Corporate america is at it's worst. you buy stuff, you call tech support, get none and then you're stuck with crap.

amazes me how companies pump this crap out and people keep buying it. I'll wait a month or two before buying GRAW2 PC. I want to hear what others say about it BEFORE, the key word "BEFORE" I buy.

Grr. Quality products, in this case GRAW2 XBOX360 is a fine example of a product that went to market and when all hell breaks loose, UBISOFT acts like wussies and can't speak nor rectify a situation when it's apparent there's a problem. :rant:

I understand the frustration that people are having ... but at the same time I can run a full room for some 4 1/2 hours tonight and while I had 1 freeze and had to restart the room and reinvite folks in - it was not the end of the world.

Would I rather not have to restart? Absolutely! But taking 5 - 10 minutes out of 360 isn't a big deal.

BTW if it is freezing in MP it isn't Ubi at fault but RSE - Ubi isn't going to "fix" RSE code.