Suh-Weet

mwgfghost

Hey I'm sure you all know this by now but when I did a search for "XM8 Cancelled" on the forums, it came up with nothing. But yeah I just found out that the XM8 Program was cancelled which is SUH-WEET! I hated the look of that piece of dook. Looked way too futuristic and dooktastic. But yeah just wanted to express my hate for the XM8. May it die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. LOL

Yeah unfortunately I heard it was "temporarily cancelled" Need to make it permanent cause I really would never ever like to use that gun unless we fought on the moon. I'll take my chances unjamming an M16 that was tossed in the mud over using an M8. It's cool if they can make it lightweight and all but I like the models of today's assault rifles. All blacked out M4's and M16's And also Barrett's M468. Anybody hear if they're gonna be issuing that gun to the conventional military anytime soon? Or do they still need to work out some kinks with it?

• 2 weeks later...