createing a clan

C18_Sirus

im looking at starting a clan

im aware this can take up alot of time and at times can be stressfull

but ive played Graw quite alot these last few months and really enjoy it

so im thinking of finding a group of peeps who just want to game ie match,s if poss

ive not looked into it as of yet as in clanbase !not sure even if thay run tourneys but would be cool if you guys could leave links

i used to run a clan in ut2k3&ut2k4 called ucp & zT

so im aware of the grief that comes with it

what do peeps prefer t/s or vent ?

server info would be great as i have looked for them but to no avail :( not in uk any way

hosting for the web site ?

this would be hopefully if all go,s well for Graw 2 & Graw

i will be honest im not that good at this myself .but i enjoy the game and thats what counts!!

any info would be great

thanks for your time :D

im looking at starting a clan

im aware this can take up alot of time and at times can be stressfull

but ive played Graw quite alot these last few months and really enjoy it

so im thinking of finding a group of peeps who just want to game ie match,s if poss

ive not looked into it as of yet as in clanbase !not sure even if thay run tourneys but would be cool if you guys could leave links

i used to run a clan in ut2k3&ut2k4 called ucp & zT

so im aware of the grief that comes with it

what do peeps prefer t/s or vent ?

server info would be great as i have looked for them but to no avail :( not in uk any way

hosting for the web site ?

this would be hopefully if all go,s well for Graw 2 & Graw

i will be honest im not that good at this myself .but i enjoy the game and thats what counts!!

any info would be great

thanks for your time :D

With all respect but,why start a clan for a game that almost no one plays?

Why don' t you just join a existing clan ?Or wait to see what GRAW2 looks like ?

good point

the people who are playing are the ones who like the game !

running ucp and zT we had alot join but thay got bored of the game so it was mostly spare of the moment thing and thay left

we started as 6 players in ucp .we went to 14 with in 6 months we were back to the original set up

trying to find a clan you can fit in can be a hassle

when playing rtcw q3 sof2 i joined afew but found it difficult cos of the young un,s

im not old but im not young .

with the time i have to game i do like to game .not sit in t,s taken the p*** outta some 1

with graw2 comeing out it should hopefully be a team effort to get use to it so working together would bring the best out of us ..........Hopefully

had a look not sure on what im looking for tbh m8

looks like a new clan as most of the site is bare

had a read in forums says feb was first post so i take it is

Nope, sorry the site was hacked... and we had alot of forum troubles 5th forum now since I joined the clan. Some of us are old skool GR fans, some started with GRAW.

We play GRAW, ARMA mostly. We are a fun clan with both young players as mor mature peeps. I could arrange a meet and greet for you (start up a KFORF GRAW server and ask some peeps to join, so you can see what we are up to....) You could take a look at BPR too, they are good fun and a bit more active at this moment.... starting up a GRAW clan won't be very succesfull I fear, too little people playing at this time. But that is my opinion..... ;)

see you online

had a look not sure on what im looking for tbh m8

looks like a new clan as most of the site is bare

had a read in forums says feb was first post so i take it is

You could take a look at BPR too, they are good fun and a bit more active at this moment....

Fun and unstable......... come along and try the server but don't read too much into any banter or abuse that get's thrown around. It's just how we are. :hehe:

Why not join the best Graw Players at the moment www..tugteam.com we match once per week or when we can normally tuesdays, thursdays and sundays 8 gmt.

What you dont think so challenge us, lol trying to get more matches

I'd love to challenge you, but I'd have to fight your clan almost alone I fear.... and I'm sure I could take you one by one, but the bunch at the same time, nah I'm not that good! :D

Hop along to BDA my friend. www.thebeerdrinkingassassins.com, quite alot of members and server is pretty much allways full. We use teamspeak and there are usually quite alot of members on their 2. All willing 2 help. Sup2u bro.

The BPR guys all jump on 1 side and go against the noobies every game. They never play each other, they all go together. This is a very poor attitude to take in my opinion. All BDA players split up and go against each other.

Edited by kram_2006

Hop along to BDA my friend. www.thebeerdrinkingassassins.com, quite alot of members and server is pretty much allways full. We use teamspeak and there are usually quite alot of members on their 2. All willing 2 help. Sup2u bro.

The BPR guys all jump on 1 side and go against the noobies every game. They never play each other, they all go together. This is a very poor attitude to take in my opinion. All BDA players split up and go against each other.

lol is that cause you guys dont get on ? The BPR guys are a great bunch :)

Why not join the best Graw Players at the moment www..tugteam.com we match once per week or when we can normally tuesdays, thursdays and sundays 8 gmt.

What you dont think so challenge us, lol trying to get more matches

I'd love to challenge you, but I'd have to fight your clan almost alone I fear.... and I'm sure I could take you one by one, but the bunch at the same time, nah I'm not that good! :D

We are recruiting Forrester, lol if you have no one to play with.

Lol and the site is down at the mo hacked we thinks but not confirmed yet. Jealousy eh

Edited by JJUK

lol no, we all get along great, we just think splitting up is the best and the most fair way 2 play.

Thats ur opinion of the BPR, when I hopped along they were very rude when approached on the situation, they aint gona draw in new members that way.

lol no, we all get along great, we just think splitting up is the best and the most fair way 2 play.

Thats ur opinion of the BPR, when I hopped along they were very rude when approached on the situation, they aint gona draw in new members that way.

Yeah but dont it make you feel great when you jump on a server and beat the home side, like on TuG server if there are enough we sometimes go TuG vs all, but yes it does empty the server if noobs are on so we are trying to calm it for recruitings sake lol.

Hello all,

We at the BDA feel that every person deserves the best game play we can give them.

We are a Mature group with the average age of 30.

If you are really interested stop in and play and evaluate us yourself.

You will notice there are many great Groups and Clans out there and

on this site but I would think looking at the server selection of the multiplayer

screen will tell you something. It will tell you that The one sever that is

most always full is the BDA.

We run a Quad core server and use Teamspeak and we are looking for Mature gamers to Join.

Edited by Halli_*BDA*

If you spend enough time on B:P:R you would know that isn't the case. We routinely play mixed sides for a decent length of time but will usually at some point during the session switch to B:P:R vs others to allow us to work on teamplay and tactics. Playing your own team doesn't benefit tactically in the long run as we all know what we do on each map and it's hard to shake off those set routines.

I spend a lot of time on BDA as as you say, it's a popular server, always full. You have a good attitude and sensible rules: One of which is not advertising other servers. I fell foul of this once, genuinely offering some Euro alternatives to a Euro guy suffering bad pings to US servers.

It was pointed out to me and I apologised. What you posted above....."The BPR guys all jump on 1 side and go against the noobies every game. They never play each other, they all go together. This is a very poor attitude to take in my opinion" is worse for me as it's a veiled attempt at putting down our server.

The guy starting this thread was looking for advice and it's been given openly, I wouldn't consider making any negative comment on anyone's server, everybody should make their own opinions.

As for being rude.....well, we're British it goes with the territory. :P

Edited by FatmanDaz

thanks for all your comments

has made me think about trying to create a clan

the time you spend on building 1 and the effort of running 1 is prob more than i need at the moment

from what you have all posted confirms to me that there are a bunch of dedicated players who enjoy the game

i think i,ll just jump onto some server,s and do the same for the time being

thank you all for your time and post

hopefully will jump on ur servers soon

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry CRAM but that is not true, I am a regular visitor of the BPR server and some times they do hop to one side, but most of the times they mix.

We do hop to one side too sometimess but only if we feel it would be a decent "match" otherways it is no fun..... :thumbsup: