WK Heads Home

WhiteKnight77

Some of you know that I have been out of town (couldn't tell due to me having been around here all the time) for a while. After arriving here in Columbia South Carolina on 9-28-06, I am headed home tomorrow after being here for 5 1/2 months.

I will be glad to be home for a bit at least and able to sleep in my own bed and able to sleep in for a few days at least. I miss my high speed connection (which I got scant weeks before leaving for here) most of all. Days of webpages loading at 58bps or less will be at an end (unless I take my PC on the road again).

I will miss the steady paycheck of even 4o hours a week (though the last 12 days I have turned over 120 hours though I have worked 17 days straight). I am ready for a mini-vacation.

Tortfeaser, I wish we could have met up for lunch before I left, but it was not to be. Maybe next time I am in town we can do so. There is a small job coming up at the plant that I may very well be called back on (they will replace the floor of a paraxylene tank). The good thing is that the project manager down here is happy enough with my work while I was here that he told me he will call me back unlike the others who had been here that were told he may call them back. When I come back, let's do lunch for sure.

I will be glad to be home for a bit at least and able to sleep in my own bed and able to sleep in for a few days at least.

Aaah, nothing better to remind you of the good things in life ........ coming home. :rocky:

Oh, and sleeping lots.

The good thing is that the project manager down here is happy enough with my work while I was here that he told me he will call me back...

You can never believe a word a project manager tells you!! And I should know.... :D

0:)