Way too short

Faceman

I cant believe it. I shelled out $119 AUD for this game only to finish it in two days (and thats playing it on and off) on medium difficulty. The first one took me at least a week. Sure the new explosions look cool and theres a bunch of nice new weapons, but wouldn't "GRAW 2" have been more appropriate as an expansion pack? I mean, look at how quickly they designed, produced and delivered it. It's more within the timeframe/effort of an expansion pack rather than a true sequel but they're just greedy and want to charge you for a full game.

I know I'll be taking it back to get a refund tomorrow but RSE/Ubi have got to learn this ###### wont stand. Pity too, could have easily lived up to the hype if it were a true sequel. Rant done.

I cant believe it. I shelled out $119 AUD for this game only to finish it in two days (and thats playing it on and off) on medium difficulty. The first one took me at least a week. Sure the new explosions look cool and theres a bunch of nice new weapons, but wouldn't "GRAW 2" have been more appropriate as an expansion pack? I mean, look at how quickly they designed, produced and delivered it. It's more within the timeframe/effort of an expansion pack rather than a true sequel but they're just greedy and want to charge you for a full game.

I know I'll be taking it back to get a refund tomorrow but RSE/Ubi have got to learn this ###### wont stand. Pity too, could have easily lived up to the hype if it were a true sequel. Rant done.

Yeah, I'm playing on hard and seem to be flying through the single player campaign - much easier than the first (or maybe I'm just more used to my 360 controller now!). Disappointing to hear how quickly you went though it though but a lot of emphasis for GR:AW2 has been put on the MP side of the game to give it it's longevity.

Edit: Should point out that I'm enjoying the SP & looking forward to MP after I've finished the campaign.

I was SHOCKED :o at how short the game was. I played it on the hardest level and it only took 2.5 days of on and off playing to complete it. I loved the heck out of it, but when the credits started rolling I was like "W-T-F? That's it? No way!" The co-op multi player missions are making up for it though.

Edited by WarlikeFlea