.nVidia ForceWare 101.41 beta

from tweakers.net

New Features:

NVIDIA SLI support for GeForce 6 and 7 series on DirectX 9 and OpenGL

Improved OpenGL performance

Improved NVDIA SLI performance at high resolutions

Fixed Issues–Windows Vista 32-bit

Resolved Single-GPU Issues

Madden 2007– the screen freezes while playing the game, although the game continues to run (as evidence by sounds, etc.).

Galactic Civilizations Dark Avatar–the system hangs during the game.

Quake4 suffers a drop in performance and crashes intermittently when symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) is enabled.

The Lord Of Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth2–the introductory video stutters.

GRAW2– shadows do not behave correctly.

GeForce 8 Series GPUs

GeForce 8800 GTX/GTS: Display does not resume from S3 or S4 suspend mode.

the list of fixed/resolved issues is a lot longer

do a google on "graw2 .nVidia ForceWare 101.41 beta"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cli...amp;btnG=Search

don't know if it has any meaning or if it is important, just got a heads up from a friend who spotted it

*delete or lock if it is nothing...*

May be not a typo but same problem exist in bothe versions not good, tec support being done before release well cool.

Graw II is Vista complient, its been tested on Vista so indeed could be Nvidia getting in early action, which would also mean the game is a complete game, with the hazle of getting drivers released for Vista over the last 3 months I expect they would be not too interetested in testing a Beta version for Vista driver compatability.

Indeed a nice find.

Edited by Colin

101.41 is so far the worst beta i have tested. 100.65 is far more stable...but all that is besides the point :P

graw2 profile being in there might hint at a soon release or atleast soon demo date, and by soon i mean atleast a month or two...

Meh not to be a fanboy, but ATI really seems to have the drivers down rock solid pat these days.

Now if they couldn only decide when they are going to release their dx10 cards instead keep pushing them back. :)

Meh not to be a fanboy, but ATI really seems to have the drivers down rock solid pat these days.

Now if they couldn only decide when they are going to release their dx10 cards instead keep pushing them back. :)

No need to really, as there aren't any DX10 games out yet. Even Windows Vista Aero runs in DX9.

No need to really, as there aren't any DX10 games out yet. Even Windows Vista Aero runs in DX9.

About their DX10 card. It will be a complete feet long (!) Not kidding :mellow:

About their DX10 card. It will be a complete feet long (!) Not kidding :mellow:

EISA size cards are comming back then...

:rofl:

EISA size cards are comming back then...

I guess I'm too young to know what that is :P

:rofl:

Nice I have to say here we are in 2007 and we are being told about energy efficiancy and cut back here and dont drive there, use better light bulbs, and all the new systems now need between a 550-1000 watt power supply just to run top end equipment. Well Dumb.

Anyone ever think that maybe they are holding AW2 back to make it DX10?

Just a thought...

They might be trying to optimize their drivers to run it with Vista(Dx10) for sure, but I don't think that's going to be a req of GRAW2 PC. If it is, big mistake.