GRAW next

audiolab

I think they should just drop the whole Advanced Warfighter-name and just call it Ghost Recon again. Then add a little something to the name that has to do with the story, like Ghost Recon Operation Ghandi etc etc. And for the installment after that it could be Ghost Recon Behind Enemy Lines. You get my drift...

Edited by Hockeystick

I think they should just drop the whole Advanced Warfighter-name and just call it Ghost Recon again. Then add a little something to the name that has to do with the story, like Ghost Recon Operation Ghandi etc etc. And for the installment after that it could be Ghost Recon Behind Enemy Lines. You get my drift...

I been hopen for the same thing. Yet i would like to see Ghost Recon: The begining.

Drop the AW and Kill the hud.

Make me question every footstep again.

Good idea... how about we get the heck out of Mexico??? My girlfriend...(Mexican) is wondering what her country ever did to pi$$ of Ubisoft so bad? :rolleyes:

Now...after leaving Mexico, can we please get to some good places with variable weather? Like Russia? Ghost Recon II - Summit Strike had some awesome maps that would rock in the 360 world.

A decently long SP game, I know all your MP lovers out there don't care, but from what I hear the GRAW2 campaign is like 6 hours at most, that alone is keeping me from buying the game.

its your loss pal...SP has good flow and nice changes of pace...for the story the game tells id say the lenght is good (not great) but good.....it leaves you hungering for more even after giving u a good meal.....that being said i was pretty much ready to go on a covert op to kill the general, his narcom crap was getting really annoying...this is what happens when the french are put in charge.....

This is a great game. The new cross com is amazing, combined with the recon order, it allows more tactical possibilities than GR. You can move your squad to a recon position and take a position on the other side of the map, continue to move the squad up recon until they are in the best spot and engage simultaneously.

The coop missions in Nicaragua are just brutal, APC's with remote fire gunners, a real team challenge.

I like the team defend gametype. There's a lot to like about this game, but, the cross com and recon make a huge difference.

I'd like to be able to map the B button back to grenades/last used weapon.

This is an impressive game if that's all I can find to gripe about.

I heard that! I never use the pistol, but use grenades fairly often (when feeling suicidal :D ).

I joked before about wanting Ghost Recon: Less Advanced Warfighter, but I think they pulled it off this time very well. I would like Ubi to stay completely out of Mexico in all upcoming games though. Set the game somewhere more exotic or at least more relevant. Preferably not in a desert like environment for a change. SS, AW and AW2 are all desert-like for the most part. Give us some different weather (like SS did, actually with some snow maps) and greater variety of terrain. Set it in Europe, Asia...something like that.

how about they scrap the advanced warfighter keep the engine and set it in the eastern front WW2 style. apart from the weapons change keep it the same

Yeah cuz there are no WW2 games out there :rolleyes:

:D

LOL how about we just go back to the Cold War like say around in the 80's maybe even in the very early 90's.

But I think it needs to be set in the 80s, you could do some sort of "alternate history" or something. That way you have the massive SU and then NATO, provides multi national stuff, on endless variations of terrain (the one thing I hate about GRAW, all happens in Mexican city, that is the only venue).

Afghanistan, Iraq and Colombia should be the theater of war (for sp and mp). Maps must be big and approach of attack more versatile.

Cross com 2.0 is excellent and should be expanded (regarding giving orders to your team). HUD should not include that in.screen footage of people talking to you and should be more basic, millitary-like. Planning of operation needs to be encouraged.

A pointing cursor should be abolished and replaced with red laser dot for aming and with target aim for precise sniping. A camera behind the soldier and movement of the solider must be more synergetic, connected (watch Full metal jacket for camera flow).

A console version needs to drop that fear of being seriours millitary game.

More and better graphics design and animation.

• 3 weeks later...