Prima Guide

I like to pick-up Prima Guides, especially when they are out before a game. The Prima Guide for GRAW2 is out. While it does not list a specific platform on the cover, it does list 360 achievements at the end. Does anyone know if the guide describes the main missions of the PC version? I purchased the Vegas guide last year, and the missions were pretty much the same. Thanks!

If GRAW1 is any indicator, the only thing that will be the same between the 360 and PC releases are some in-game videos, mission names, and general plot. The actual missions, maps, etc. will be entirely unique.

If the Prima Guide references the Xbox360, it's almost guaranteed to have zero information that's of practical use regarding the PC version.

The prima guide is for the X360 and PS3 version of GRAW2. There is a quite large sample download available on their site.

Really funny you should post this now, as earlier today I was preparing this give away.

Don't enter it yet though, it's not open!

Gee, great. Only I don't own an Xbox 360. Just updated my video card to a 7600 GT. I guess I have to wait for the Prima Guide ala RV6...Xbox360/Xbox/PSP2/3 and PC!

Gee, great. Only I don't own an Xbox 360. Just updated my video card to a 7600 GT. I guess I have to wait for the Prima Guide ala RV6...Xbox360/Xbox/PSP2/3 and PC!

I don't think there will ever be one for the console versions and the PC version. The games are most likely as different as the GRAW1 versions where so for PC it would most likely be separate guide. But then again, I don't know how they did it with GRAW1. :rolleyes: