whoa slow down soldier

audiolab

is it me or do all the soldiers zip around the map like they are running a marathon and with the kit they are carrying i highly doubt it. :nono:

what about a patch that allows the host to slow the characters down to a respectable pace "it feels like arcade mode is on" ,also i would like to see a joystick sensitivity adjuster because right now the controller stick is a bit too fast

one other thing playing a map with overcast weather makes it seem like were playing underwater

Well let me just say that imo it's still too fast.

Although it's strange because on some maps it doesn't look like they are moving that much faster but on others it's crazy fast looking. Plus there is no speed reduction for walking in waist deep water? Come on guys....

This is my one major complaint with the game but I will live with it just fine...

I think it's just fine. You shouldn't be running at full speed for more than short sprints from cover to cover anyway. ;)

While this is true (I myself don't do much running around anyway) everyone else is still running at full speed. Still it's not going to stop me from loving the game so I'm good to go.

lol - I am going to start adding an amendment ot any "GRAW2 Speed" posts that I make ... "Brain thinks GRAW was too fast anyways ... " ... ;)

I really think the lighting and differences in the map layouts really change the sense of speed. For one thing it seemd to take me forever to get to the exctraction Zone on Locks in both the Coop Mission and Team Mission ;)

lol - I am going to start adding an amendment ot any "GRAW2 Speed" posts that I make ... "Brain thinks GRAW was too fast anyways ... " ... ;)

I really think the lighting and differences in the map layouts really change the sense of speed. For one thing it seemd to take me forever to get to the exctraction Zone on Locks in both the Coop Mission and Team Mission ;)

youve got to admit though even while in crouched position does your soldier seem to sprint .all im saying with all the kit on a soldier would have to be an olympian to run none stop from one side of the map to the other even through knee deep water.anyway another thing ive noticed is while aiming fully zoomed there seems to be a slight step in the aim so your crosshairs may go too far or not far enough but never slowly into centre .stepped?? thats why i feel the need for controller calibration and sensitivity options

I haven't compared crouched speed to upright.

As for kit - I am not an expert and don't know all the weights of the items but - carrying 800 rnds, a M60, a pistol with some number of rounds, 6 frags and 6 smoke nades plus whatever the Cross Com equipment wieghs I am not sure gunners could even sustain a slow shuffle for more than a 100 yds. Riflemen carry fewer rnds and Marksmen even less (although 50 or 80 .50 rnds are not light) so maybe they should be sprinters ...

As for the "floaty" aim - if I have been playing another game for a while I noticve it for a few minutes but after palying a bit it does not even register.