Replay Tool

Rocky

Woah! Thats really awesome!

Hey Rocky do you know how to save replays? I dont think I ever found out =(.

I need to watch some more replays and stuff, figure out my opponent before I attempt to defeat him =P.

Yes, watching replays is an awesome learning tool. I usually watch at least the opening 5 or 10 minites of every game I get beat in (hmm, that'll be them all), to see how the other guy started out for tactics.

What you have to do is go to the MAP screen after the game then click the Save Replay button. To watch it go back to the CoH Main Menu , and select SKIRMISH, then RECORDED GAMES.

Okay, Thanks.

I didnt get to save my replay though =(.

I just tried normal online with a random person through Relic (instead of LAN emulation).

Was pretty interesting, but just when it was getting good and I (thought) was striking back, I get this notification that the player dropped! I dont get it! It keeps telling me people drop, I know my connection is rubbish but this is really annoying considering it happens so often.

PS - Beware of people who purposely exploit "dropping" from the game to gain rank. Just like CnC Zero Hour... I wish I knew why people cared about they're rank when they cant even play =S.

Was pretty interesting, but just when it was getting good and I (thought) was striking back, I get this notification that the player dropped! I dont get it! It keeps telling me people drop, I know my connection is rubbish but this is really annoying considering it happens so often.

PS - Beware of people who purposely exploit "dropping" from the game to gain rank. Just like CnC Zero Hour... I wish I knew why people cared about they're rank when they cant even play =S.

Hey, did that just happen like 5 mins ago? Because I was playing and it happened to me too, excpect I was a client, not a host, but the other guy dropped. I went back to the lobby and it looked like all the servers were going offline.

It might have been a glitch, becasue there is a penalty for droppers now I think, and also, in my game at least, it was even stevens so he had no need to drop.

Yeah, I think it was close to when you played. It wasnt long!

Maybe thats what happened, I heard things can happen especially when connected over Relic Online which is a 3rd party your connecting through to play the game (which is one of the reasons I sometimes use Hamachi, to skip over it).

Yeah I think it works fine, but I doubt the stats get logged although im not 100% sure.

Having a hard time getting a game, people dont like my poor ping apparently.

I have 100 mbt. Maybe we could play for once.

It would be my second online match :)

You've never played since beating me? Wow, I thought you would play a lot more after that win.

I really, really hate loosing but loosing against someone I partly know is not so bad.

I was thinking about that recently.

In games like GRAW, [GR], BF2, and even racing games, I can still get enjoyment out of the game even though I lose a mission/race.

In CoH however, I can't really say I have enjoyed any online game that I lose (i,e, most of them). I think there's a report in that theory somewhere.

I take losing in RTS games worse than other I think.

Yeah me too.

I guess it's because you spend so much time trying to defeat your opponent, like +40 min. And when you don't succed you get ######. A complete waste of time! Compared to shooters where you don't spend more than 10 min trying to defeat your opponent.