Nowhere Exclusive Map

SeaNNyT

From one of the folks at 2old2kwit:

Yes disk is needed first this is what I got when I tried to link :

Sorry, the page you are trying to reach is restricted to Ubi.com members who have linked their Ubi.com and Xbox Live accounts.

Please link your accounts through the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2 game menu.

Ubisoft members will gain access to in-game rewards and exclusive content, and for GRAW 2, linked Ubisoft members will receive access to a special downloadable multiplayer map.

In GRAW 2 its textures are a lot sharper and there is dust and debri blowing around. It looks like an upgraded Nowhere.

They need to redo Oldtown and Treasury if they are going this route.

The only GRAW maps I'd like to see brought over next would be River Depot and Old Town Morning from the DLC.

Why is this not working for me ??. All i get is "Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time" message, am i the only one ??.

No, you aren't the only one. I got the same thing, so instead of linking my XBox Live account to Ubi via the 360, I did it on-line, and after a five minute span, everything is working great and I have the map too. Now...as far as not being able to play with friends who don't have the map, even if we're not playing that map, I can still play with my friends, in this case, my freaking CLAN...I just can't host. If they host I can join. I am already on my Clan members to link their damn accounts up. Yes, it sucks, but hopefully, for all the trouble it's worth in the beginning, there will be more down-loadable stuff in the future to make the linking of really worth the time.

Edited by Dr Death SS

Ok.. I got it figured out finialy. The is an option IN GAME on your 360 to link your ubi account, and your gamer tag. Just click the box that says "Exclusive map" and it will guide you through the rest.

Edited by kingotnw

the game has a built in toggle to disable downloadble content if u feel necessary to host games like that...a brilliant addition by red storm...

someone got the map already and says its daytime only..

Where is this toggle cos i cant find it?

the game has a built in toggle to disable downloadble content if u feel necessary to host games like that...a brilliant addition by red storm...

someone got the map already and says its daytime only..

Where is this toggle cos i cant find it?

You know how you select "multiplayer" from the menu....then when it comes up to the screen with the 4 blocks...where you select your profile....you hit X there. This takes you to your profile section. In there you change your gear and such....and also the map settings.

Strange place for it...but there it is.

I remember seeing it at one time, then totally forgot about it. then when i tried to find it i looked all the places after the edit player section. when i couldnt i thought i had some how dreamt it. anyway i got it now. mamy will overlook this feature and have trouble hosting..

thanks ick