GRAW AusMod

Ok, ive made this because there are near no aussie army games.

Ive changed the GHOSTs and Marines the Australian skins ect.

This also has the M4 mod by SnowFella because it was in my english folder at the time.

Hope you dont mind mate.

To install simply extract into your "local" folder

Download:

Link - Size 16.6MB

I know the marine shot isnt good but in the levels where you fight with marines you will know the differance.

Screenshots:

marine1.jpgghost1.jpg

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Extract from my M4 Sopmod readme file

All rights reserved. You may not moddify or alter any of the files contained within this

mod, or its components without authorication from the author.

You may freely distribute these files provided that you do not modify it in any way, shape

or form.

:wall:

More about this whole thing in the below link

M4 Sopmod thread

You may freely distribute these files provided that you do not modify it in any way, shape

or form.

Thats what was done, it was re-distrubuted, by accident... and it was not edited..

Just as your readme says. The M4 SOPMOD is as you created it, and BTW, i cant model for ###### so dont jump to the conclusion that i can.

It says they can be re-distrubuted... It was

What more does he need?

Atleast i told him it was in it...

Why do i feel he is one sad little man who has just gone stomping into the bedroom?

Now hes acting like a complete ###### and trying to get eeveryones attention by leaving?

I say act like a kid, leave... who cares?

By re-distributing he means you can put the file up for download, not pack it in another mod. You can download it from gr.net and put it up on your squad or personal site, or even on a P2P network. That's what redistribution means.

Unless you receive explicit permission from an author it is considered in bad taste to include their work in your own. I was working on a mod myself a few months back and received permission to use the M4 in my mod because I shot a PM to him first. That's all it takes. When I modded for UT2004 I asked some folks if I could include their stuff in my mods. Some said yes, some said no. I didn't include anything from those who said no.

The point is all you have to do is ask the author, simple as that.

EDIT: This post by Snow has me confused though....

Edited by Nutlink

@ Eagle_Eye:

I think it would be a good idea if you took down the link, edit the content to include only your work, resubmit the link, and leave it at that. Enough damage has been done.

Just alittle friendly advice.