Ghost Recon.net Forums

GR.net's hands on at RSE!

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?!! w00t

I only go there when the managing partner of the firm is footing the bill. You guys were gentlemen and paid for ZJJ's meal right?? :tomato:

Great read and thanks for putting this together for us. Beefed up coop missions sounds great.

Gentlemen??? That will have to be answered by ZJJ :devil:

I am really looking forward to playing the coop missions as well and trying out the Team Mission format - that could be a really great game.

I only go there when the managing partner of the firm is footing the bill. You guys were gentlemen and paid for ZJJ's meal right?? :tomato:

Gentlemen is questionable, but yes, my bill was covered and not just the one for dinner.

Thanks guys! :wub:

Gentlemen is questionable, but yes, my bill was covered and not just the one for dinner.

Thanks guys! :wub:

BSAT's take is also posted now.

The incapacitating wound and the first aid option add a lot to both Respawn and LMS games. Great addition as far as I am concerned.

I just wanted to add a couple things after a few days of play.

THe maps are really good.

The coop missions are very well done and the impact of th esecondary objectives is huge. They really force teamwork.

The Incapacitating wound and heal feature is a great addition and adds to very game type I have played so far. The bleedout time seems about right and th etime it takes to apply first aid is a real shpincter clencher. I also like that you are not "patched" up to full health.

Team Mission is an intense battle and will have a lot of replay value based on tweaking settings, kits, and even unbalancing teams depending on maps.

Divide and conquer can be a brutal battle.

All in all just a whole lot of good gaming.