Any news on demo/movies/screenshot?

So anything new yet?

Can GRIN say anything about this? When will we see something new?

This seems like last year again... I'm starting to speculate a delay.

Grin can't say anything about this until UBI says so. That's sadly the way things are. Developers can't even say if something is wrong or isn't coming without permission from the publisher.

So anything new yet?

Can GRIN say anything about this? When will we see something new?

This seems like last year again... I'm starting to speculate a delay.

Grin can't say anything about this until UBI says so. That's sadly the way things are. Developers can't even say if something is wrong or isn't coming without permission from the publisher.

If I remember correctly (a big call for me lately), after the 360 version of GR:AW came out we then started to get a lot more PC related info & screenies . So maybe that will happen this time around too, meaning on 10 March, we should get some news :P

I think with the abscence of going Gold status and only one month from the release date, I'm pretty sure that a delay will be announced unless it goes gold in the next few days.

I don't mind the delay so much, but the lack of any new info from UBI is painful.

Was'nt the release of the xbox version and the PC a few months apart last year ? that would be plenty of time for UBI to push the PR bit towards the PC version, but with the supposed release dates for both being so close together i dont see how they can get the right amount of coverage in that time..... I definatly smell a delay coming it happens to most the games i really look forward to playing, but if it's to make improvments then that can only be a good thing for us!

It seems strange having so many GRiN Team on here and staying so quiet, nothing like it was to GRAWs release last year. I'm sure it's just as frustrating for them too.

Thanks GRiN, That just makes things worse.....I do'nt think much of the Swedish humour :grin2:

How come Coca Cola would like to teach the World to sing, But UBI would like everyone just to shut up?

Come on Fellas, There must be something you can say... Ask Bo, He won't mind! :whistle:

sure it does, because everyone here will buy GRAW becuase they dont know by footage or demos if it sucks or not. so they have to buy it and once you do they have your money. and each time they release a game you'll always think "did they get it right this time ?"

sure it does, because everyone here will buy GRAW becuase they dont know by footage or demos if it sucks or not. so they have to buy it and once you do they have your money. and each time they release a game you'll always think "did they get it right this time ?"

Once bitten, twice shy.

And that's based on...?

what happened last time is the same as what's happened this time.....need I explain it more?

Yes please.

I would like to see some proof.

Also, if I remember correctly there where no quicksaves , no recon/assault mode, no way to choose insertionspoint, no day/night cycle, no cross com 2.0, no assault vs recon mp-mode and no Beretta-rifle in GRAW1.

So if GRIN hasn't lied to us then I'm sure we won't have GRAW1 again :)

Edited by Hockeystick