Grin - looks like your publisher(Ubi) is gonna screw

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new Grin member! Welcome mast! Don't worry, we won't bite. Well, most of us, there are some that are a little delirious. If you do get bitten remember to A) Scrub infected area as soon as possible, B) Post screen shots of GRAW 2, and C) Get to a doctor ASAP.

Has my subliminal messaging worked yet?

We have screens and more, but we are not able to show you them yet...

Welcome!

And more? Could that possibly be a demo or gameplay videos, or both 0:)

I guess we'll have to wait. 360 comes first these days... :ermm:

Thanks for the welcome guys! As you (probably,) already know, I cant tell you stuff like that. :(

Welcome!

And more? Could that possibly be a demo or gameplay videos, or both 0:)

I guess we'll have to wait. 360 comes first these days... :ermm:

Thanks for the welcome guys! As you (probably,) already know, I cant tell you stuff like that. :(

You can tell us anything GRIN_mast. We won't tell anyone else, will we guys? :whistle:

0:)

"Honest Injun"................... <_< ...as us kids used to say. We can keep a secret real good............ :blush:

Besides we can always............" Dog Dare You" to tell us............ :D ...or "Double Dog Dare You"................. w00t

Then you have to tell.................................Kingkat..................

(this is WHY I wish we could purchaes the game direct from GRiN..........they seem to understand their customers)

thanks GRIN_mast , gives me hope

...just tell us in Swedish, no one here understands that language......lol

Yep, I like that idea :P Welcome to the forums Mast :thumbsup:

PS Forrester and Xeno, I've had two Toyotas, and I like the Saleen Stang better, the sound of the engine...I'll tell ya

...just tell us in Swedish, no one here understands that language......lol

Yep, I like that idea :P Welcome to the forums Mast :thumbsup:

Yes welcome and enjoy your stay. We're even availble to talk about GRAW 2 with you. :rocky:

Dont worry about secrets :ph34r: and keeping information under wraps, we will protect that info :snipe: in this forum we all know. :yes:

And you should tell us all , because really we all know :seehearspeak: .

In the end everyone knows everything.

Death

Welcome Mast.

I personally cannot buy another UBI title until I have, A: played the demo and, B: listened to what the community are rating it at.

I jumped right in with both GRAW and R6V and got stung with a product that wasn't finished. Whilst GRAW was a most enjoyable game from a SP perspective, the MP and lastability of the game was a write off. R6V never even took off full stop.

They say "your only as good as your last performance" and UBI have R6V to come back from I'm afraid :/

Welcome to GR.Net and your first post and your teasing us. Not cool man, not cool. ;) JK.

Sorry about that 0:)

As soon as I'm able to tell you more I will, and no, I haven't been told when that is =p

No worries, most of us understand (though we don't necessarily agree with it or like it) as it's just how UBI operates these days.

is ubisoft the CIA or FBI?

I'd shy away from using GS organizations when referencing secrecy.

If they were like the CIA the goods would have been sold to a foreign power; were they like the FBI it would have been spilled to the New York Times, or sold to a foreign power.

KFC would have been a better choice.

is ubisoft the CIA or FBI?

I'd shy away from using GS organizations when referencing secrecy.

If they were like the CIA the goods would have been sold to a foreign power; were they like the FBI it would have been spilled to the New York Times, or sold to a foreign power.

KFC would have been a better choice.

Or Coca-Cola. That is one recipie that is under tight security too.