Any confirmation that there will be a demo released?

Lets hope they release a SP demo and a MP demo... and maybe a co-op demo too.

Co-op=MP

How about a combined demo featuring both MP and SP, just like RSE used to? GRIN is not using a seperate engine for the MP portion of GRAW2, just as they did not use 2 engines for GRAW.

LOL most experienced gamers should know co-op=mp

In Demos however, There may only be TDM with out co-op. I'm sure thats what was meant.

IF there's a demo released, I'd sure like to see it. No chance I'll be able to download it from here, of course.

Given the substantial changes touted for GRAW2, I'd hope there would be a demo released to show them off to those who (like me) have lately been rather critical of GRAW, GRiN and UbiShaft. Good PR, y'know?

Co-op=MP

How about a combined demo featuring both MP and SP, just like RSE used to? GRIN is not using a seperate engine for the MP portion of GRAW2, just as they did not use 2 engines for GRAW.

In Demos however, There may only be TDM with out co-op. I'm sure thats what was meant.

Maybe they release a mp demo with TDM only and not co-op. If so it would be nice with a co-op demo too.

There will definatly be a demo for sure. They have to!

They have to know everyone wants to try before they buy. Especially all who got GRAW1, and suffered from the bugs and unfinished multiplayer.

If they can release a Demo with SP and MP, and plays like how we are being told, and has the things we have been told. Then I can see GRAW2 being successful.

But if no demo, then honestly, who is gonna wanna risk payin the AU$90 for the same old stuff. I know this wouldn't be everyone, but majority will hold off ftom buying until they can get their hands on a demo.

There will definatly be a demo for sure. They have to!

They have to know everyone wants to try before they buy. Especially all who got GRAW1, and suffered from the bugs and unfinished multiplayer.

If they can release a Demo with SP and MP, and plays like how we are being told, and has the things we have been told. Then I can see GRAW2 being successful.

But if no demo, then honestly, who is gonna wanna risk payin the AU$90 for the same old stuff. I know this wouldn't be everyone, but majority will hold off ftom buying until they can get their hands on a demo.

I think GRIN will give us one. But is it their choice or Ubi's?

Can someone answer that?

Death

IIRC there wasn't a demo for R6V so I'm doubtful there will be one for GRAW2. Ubi are probably affraid people will play the demo and think it sucks and not buy the game. Ubi are out to make a profit not to please the gaming community. I know its retarded but this is how game publishers work...well the big ones anyway (EA, Ubi etc)

Ur right, but now they(Not necessarily Ubi) are started to more and more release demo's for xbox360 games.

U would think they would just wanna release it and swim in the money.

Perhaps game and magazine reviewers are starting to be less biased these days.

In the sense of not giving every console game a thumbs up. This happened to Star Trek Legacy released by Bethesda Softworks, IGN gave it a bad review and sales were terrible.

But who knows,

Death

UBI probably didn't spend enough time to make a demo of Vegas. After all, they just ported the game in a few months (Lockdown anyone?) and now they don't want to support the game anymore becasue they have other more profitable games to attend to like GRAW 2 and Assassins Creed.

But I'm quite sure we will have a demo of GRAW 2 PC becasue GRAW 2 is developed separately which means that GRIN has just as much time as UBI/RSE so if UBI can make a demo of GRAW 2 for X360 then GRIN should also be able to do so for PC.

Edited by Hockeystick

Co-op=MP

Co-op in demo may = lan only play... remember the GRAW demo ;)