F 15 passover

Dustuna

Hi again

The map im working on is objective based and a little story driven.

In my attempt to put life into the map i wanna make the players belive that they are getting support from the air. In an [GR] coop i guess its impossible to add the ability to 1 player to call in airsupport? so instead i wanna script an event.

Before the enemy panhard reaches its destination ive set it to explode, and then id like to add a f15 passover in the sky (with jet sound and all ofcourse) to make the player belive it was that jet who bombed the car.

In the props layer i notice there are the chopper passovers but no "passover" fore the f15. one prop is called f15 though but i havent tested it.

Any idea how to script this event?

if someone know how to make this im sure its wolfsong :) your the man :thumbsup:

Hi again

The map im working on is objective based and a little story driven.

In my attempt to put life into the map i wanna make the players belive that they are getting support from the air. In an [GR] coop i guess its impossible to add the ability to 1 player to call in airsupport? so instead i wanna script an event.

Before the enemy panhard reaches its destination ive set it to explode, and then id like to add a f15 passover in the sky (with jet sound and all ofcourse) to make the player belive it was that jet who bombed the car.

In the props layer i notice there are the chopper passovers but no "passover" fore the f15. one prop is called f15 though but i havent tested it.

Any idea how to script this event?

if someone know how to make this im sure its wolfsong :) your the man :thumbsup:

If I remember correct that F15 is a passover. There is no F15 standing still (as it's an aircraft and can't hover and as such wasn't needed). It should start its run when you spawn it in the mission. Try that.

I came of with a solution (there might be others)

In the composition layer i found "f15_passover"

i placed it on the bombing target and added this in the mission xml

<element type="Composition" id="f15_panhard" start_time="1.2"/>

id is the name i gave the "composition" in the editor ofcourse

I came of with a solution (there might be others)

In the composition layer i found "f15_passover"

i placed it on the bombing target and added this in the mission xml

<element type="Composition" id="f15_panhard" start_time="1.2"/>

id is the name i gave the "composition" in the editor ofcourse

Yes. That is the one.

I remember seeing an F15 passover somewhere. But I looked through all the compositions as well so I got it mixed up. It was 2 months ago... :P