Scary thought.....

If the PC GRAW series continues to be successful and/or becomes more successful, would UBI consider buying GRIN as they did with RSE? :wall: Cause RSE put out the original Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear and Ghost Recon then UBI bought them out and well both series took a nosedive holding onto a nuclear bomb (Lockdown, Vegas and Ghost Recon 2). I think the GR series has been resurected by GRIN but if UBI were to "acquire" GRIN....then what?

If the PC GRAW series continues to be successful and/or becomes more successful, would UBI consider buying GRIN as they did with RSE? :wall: Cause RSE put out the original Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear and Ghost Recon then UBI bought them out and well both series took a nosedive holding onto a nuclear bomb (Lockdown, Vegas and Ghost Recon 2). I think the GR series has been resurected by GRIN but if UBI were to "acquire" GRIN....then what?

There where some other factors involved on Tom Clancys part that put RSE up for sale... You can't just buy a company.

Edited by Wolfsong

The Frecnch are already in the Building. :ph34r:

Ohhh noes ! :o

-> LINK <-

Nice Link very funny, spot on.

LOL I think GRIN is privately held so they would have sell their company away.

At least me thinks so?

Death

French, LOL.

The series died when that happened.

Death