2007 shot show

FA sear

There are videos and pictures everywhere on this gun.

I'm psyched. It's been said (from MagPul's release on it) that it will cost roughly $1400 and be available in 1Q FY08 - So, at the end of this year.

I'm saving my pennies, this thing looks very promising. And, it's a MagPul product which is always top notch.

masada_b1.jpg

masada_b2.jpg

masada_b3.jpg

masada_b4.jpg

Technote - Large File! PDF

Video:

I so begged the NRAnews guy to let me attend the shot show with him as a coffe runner.

He wouldnt :rofl:

I was so close to it too....meh

Magpul is where it is at. Probably one of my favorite weapon companies since I first handeled their m93 stocks.

I would buy that rifle in a heartbeat too

Edited by Prozac360

There are videos and pictures everywhere on this gun.

I have seen all the videos and the pics, I just want to know if anyone outside of Magpul has handled this gun.

Magpul's stuff is topnotch, I have bought a number of their stocks, grips, slings, and magazine kits. Never had a complaint in the least about any of them. The only thing I am now wondering is if the gun uses an M16 trigger group, will it work with a RDIAS. The bolt does look like it could trip the sear.

Anyway, I still plan on following this thing closely.

The only person I know of to handle it, out side of Magpul, is SMGLee over at AR15.com who did a relatively extensive write-up on it with pictures.

I also know that Mark Fingar of Larue Tactical and Stickman of Rainier Arms get Magpul pre-production stuff, perhaps they'll lay hands on it soon. I'll call Mark Fingar and see if he knows anything about it.

The only person I know of to handle it, out side of Magpul, is SMGLee over at AR15.com who did a relatively extensive write-up on it with pictures.

I also know that Mark Fingar of Larue Tactical and Stickman of Rainier Arms get Magpul pre-production stuff, perhaps they'll lay hands on it soon. I'll call Mark Fingar and see if he knows anything about it.

Nice, I look forward to hearing about what you find out. :thumbsup: