Question about number of multiplayer maps and the time of day feature.

newman

This image on there is interesting:

http://www.xbox-360.fr/visuimage.php?image...emiere_image=63

What's "Detection"? Is that in MP? If so, we usually play with friendly IFF only or off entirely. Will it still be a factor?

Also, "Medkits 3". Does that vary with roles? Seems to be a description window about the role selected up top. The rifleman getting more, for example? Also, is that how the MP healing/medkits will be done? Nice addition, limiting the times you can do that.

That screen is from Single Player Campaign......... -_--_--_--_-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take a wild guess and say it isn't in MP ... I am assuming itis how easily that class is detected by AI ... doesn't make sense that it would be in MP.

A limit on first aid uses is a good idea - maybe a host controlled option.

I see in the video clips that a fallen man will flash orange......I play with the diamonds toggled OFF so I guess we will just have to rely on the downed man's intel on location.....nice touch!

The best way to get old maps upgraded is to go onto the ubi GRAW forums and express your interest in this. That way the redstorm guys can goto the UBI head honchos and say this was a success with the GR community. Just say how great it was to get Embassy and how we look forward to more upgrades in future GRAW 2 DLC.

GOVERNMENT DISTRICT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both in the co-op and adversarial. I just want to play that level over and over and over again like I used to with SS with my friends. Crazy good gaming times there. Crazy good. And being able to do it at night would give me even momre to love about that map.

The best way to get old maps upgraded is to go onto the ubi GRAW forums and express your interest in this. That way the redstorm guys can goto the UBI head honchos and say this was a success with the GR community. Just say how great it was to get Embassy and how we look forward to more upgrades in future GRAW 2 DLC.

GOVERNMENT DISTRICT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both in the co-op and adversarial. I just want to play that level over and over and over again like I used to with SS with my friends. Crazy good gaming times there. Crazy good. And being able to do it at night would give me even momre to love about that map.

Sup MasterKain....havent seen u in a while, well actually ive never seen u, but yeah...... mayn playin coop wit yall goes back in da day...was good.....Gotta do it again wit dis one.

I think most if not all true GR fans would pay for maps...you can never have enough maps.....lol

This statement is definitely true. In fact, sort of getting prepared for the new GR:AW II, the other night I played Ghost Recon II and Summit Strike. Now GR II has some awesome maps that would be tremendously appreciated if brought out for 360.

Take the Fuel Depot, Train Yard, Dam and Railway, or at least three of those maps, and you would see a lot of happy Ghosts on-line. I guess a dream I have is for a future DLC to be nothing but Classic Maps, with their respective missions, brought to life for the Next-Gen.

It would be old, yet new, and I think it would really be well received.