AK47

bat21

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried clicking the follwoing link:

a77.org/sap/ak74/english.7z

The above "link" not functioning as a link ..........(I am using IE now too.) I did eventually get the file at the other link downloaded but it will not extract using the 7z utility even though its labeled as a 7z file

[q

Yes I am using 7-zip (I even downloaded and upgraded to version 4.44 as version 4.42. did not work with the file but it still tells me the file is not a suported file type

One momet.

Very strange. Now I shall give out link on zip. Wait a minute.

Here is: rapidshare.com/files/18015432/english.zip (16.6 Mb)

Edited by SAP

I just installed it and played part of the quarterback mission. Heaps of fun thank you. I think I will be using your AK for a while now. Its accurate and sounds great too.

I am glad, that it was pleasant to you. :D

Glad you got it working and released. :thumbsup:

The only thing I'm not all to happy about though is the release if it packaged into the M4 mod, I did clearly state in the readmefile that it wasn't to be modified in any way and re-released without my permission. <_<

However....I'm not going to ask you to pull the download links or make a new package with only the AK, I've done so in the past but it just never seems to work. Least this time it's more than a simple .xml hack as only changes.

Glad you got it working and released. :thumbsup:

The only thing I'm not all to happy about though is the release if it packaged into the M4 mod, I did clearly state in the readmefile that it wasn't to be modified in any way and re-released without my permission. <_<

However....I'm not going to ask you to pull the download links or make a new package with only the AK, I've done so in the past but it just never seems to work. Least this time it's more than a simple .xml hack as only changes.

Please forgive me. :unsure:

I did not make change to your mod. At me you has been established mod. I simply integrated in xml the AK74. And to cut out back there was no time. When completely I shall complete AK74, I shall cut out M4, I promise. :thumbsup:

By the way, it in fact good advertising to yours M4. :rocky:

Edited by SAP

Excellent work, The only fault I see is the clip. But you are well on your way to making a great MOD. Keep at it and you will be in the records books along side Snowfella.

By The way, I started this thread and I am very very please with the work that as come of it. This is just what the doctor ordered.

This doesn't work on my computer =/

When i click on the m-4 or the ak the game crashes.

plz help

What version at you GRAW? Should be 1.35.

Oh, i thought the AK-74 was the stubby one.

AK74 longer than AK47. There the double gas chamber, plus the longer trunk with a nozzle is used.

Excellent work.

I am glad. :)

Edited by SAP

Nah, I'm just a nutter mate.

A nutter who's already started modeling one perticular weapon for GR:AW2 :whistle: I want to have it as finished as possible, with colour/spec and normal maps for when the release comes. :devil:

I've modded all other GR versions availabe on the PC so I'll atleast release something for GR:AW2, just got my fingers crossed that we'll get exporter tools!