GRAW stuff, for real

32007723lq2.jpg

drone..... and unmanned recon vehicle

32007584aa4.jpg

During a training program, soldiers with the Future Force Warrior Program storm a building following a Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle outfitted with a camera and infrared technology that gives the troops real-time intelligence before entering the building, Thursday, Feb. 1, 2007, in Oro Grande, N.M. The soldiers completed three weeks of training at Oro Grande Base Camp.

That's not GRAW stuff. They still have m4's.

Well this shows the true interests of the graw fan, weapons weapons weapons, and the fancy stuff.... let it be...lol

I would love the ability to utilise this kind of gear in battle, would take domination/hh to a whole new level..... :rocky:

I would love the ability to utilise this kind of gear in battle, would take domination/hh to a whole new level..... :rocky:

You mean that KFORF would actually win a HH macth over vU? :P

You bet ya.....lol Hope we will be better trained then, I'm almost the only one on the battlefield on a regular basis.... though I see a slight return from the other games back to GRAW, Hazard, Wez are mostly playing GRAW, Blue is tempted sometimes, and I've even seen our leader Teck back on GRAW....... hope is still up.

I've done some arma too, but I couldn't get hooked....... to much run and gun, far less stunning graphics, and aiming is well call of duty style....... you aim a bit and hit non the less...... Way better in GRAW. :)

I was in Benning last year and some guys I know got to play with the Multicam stuff, it works great, they said that they got quite close to OPFOR being spotted. It'd definitely work in both desert and woodland environments ;)