Ghost Recon.net Forums

GRAW Character Modding RIP

Call it...time of death "NOW"

Looks like you simply can not...nor does it seem any real reason too edit CHR's in GR Mods.

Everyone is a cookie cutter image of each other.....change one and another changed with him.

Im not in the "hey look my camo is brown, and your camo pattern is tan" fan club...and that seems to be about all that can be done...change camo patterns.

Sad really.

Maybe I am wrong...but I am not seeing it yet.....I hope I am wrong.

HACK

Call it...time of death "NOW"

Looks like you simply can not...nor does it seem any real reason too edit CHR's in GR Mods.

Everyone is a cookie cutter image of each other.....change one and another changed with him.

Im not in the "hey look my camo is brown, and your camo pattern is tan" fan club...and that seems to be about all that can be done...change camo patterns.

Sad really.

Maybe I am wrong...but I am not seeing it yet.....I hope I am wrong.

HACK

Sadly true! :( I would like to change more than camo patterns but I' m not so good,About editing new characters maybe with the second chapter coming soon people lost their interest.

Edited by tilliboy

Not true.

Weapons have been added to the inventory, custom statics have been added to maps.

As for the cookie cutter characters...take a walk around your team and inspect them; you will notice differences in their gear, and not just in the textures. It will just take someone with the right level of experience in max (and alot of free time) to add (or modify) more Ghost shells.

Not true.

Weapons have been added to the inventory, custom statics have been added to maps.

As for the cookie cutter characters...take a walk around your team and inspect them; you will notice differences in their gear, and not just in the textures. It will just take someone with the right level of experience in max (and alot of free time) to add (or modify) more Ghost shells.

Hence my point....Its gonna take someone with A LOT of experience and free time for more shells

and in the end...since there is no "CHR selection" screen....and I believe 2 of the 4 ghosts are the same

(could be wrong..but I thought I read that on here somewhere....the your 1st person and one of the other ghosts use the same model)

You still will just get thrown into whatever body you are assigned..

I dont see the need to mod the CHR's....and their is so very little gained by it.

and the fact that this is just post 4 out of the 120+ views on this thread....also tends to make me believe no one else is interested in trying to create more GRAW CHR's

GRAW 2 needs to go back to a similiar [GR] chr selection screen IMO for this area of modding to regain interest.

HACK

• 1 month later...