How to better mp txt comunication?

Here is a simple way of speeding up mp chatt messages ( pre made messages for mp use, missed those?)

- Add a folder called 'Sound' to your profile folder (My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\<Your profile>\Sound)

- Add your recorded *.ogg sound files to this folder (or other supported formats, *.wss). Keep them very small.

- The name of the file also becomes the text message displayed in chat (easily supports 80+ chars). The name displayed in the menu is quite limited (approx 20 chars).

- If you just want messages with no sound, you can create zero length (text) files like "Requesting AT Support.ogg" and they will still display.

( got that from this tread on the bi forums )

all you now need to do, is hitt 0-9 to get to the custom folder, and then hit the number for the message you want to send.

Now then, lets say you got a file called "Armoured spotted, need AT @ my possision", and you're playing a coop, and does spot an enemy armoured approaching, it's quite simple to get it out to you're fellow players, and you don't need to spend the extra time typing it in for everytime you need the messages ( and, i think it's quite unlimited how many messages you can have, but to many, and it'll take forever to get them away.... since it only shows 10 ( if you got just 10 ) on one page, got more than 10? then the 9 first will show up, and the "0" will be for more... )

good hunting folks