OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT START DATE/TIME -

Lightspeed

THE FORMAT IS BEING CHANGED AGAIN - IT WAS NOT WORKING THE OTHER WAY

You can pick up the Mission by hitting me up on Xfire (powlighty) or Rocky (rocky00grnet) or by emailing Lightspeed at - rafren02@bigpond.net.au or Rocky at - rocky@ghostrecon.net

We may or may not be available - if not try later.

We will send you the file and your time starts then - plz make sure to Extract once - dont try to be a bloody hero straight up - Extract first - then try again. 'nuff said - you've had enuff warnings.

Missions will be available from the dates below - and you have a couple of days to pick up the download before the Missions times shuts. should be plenty of time to fit into your schedules. That's the best idea I can come up with for ppl in different time zones and busy schedules.

:o= MISSION 1 - MAN DOWN! - AVAILABLE - 20 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - 4 hours (I'm being generous on the first mission, to get you all ready) to return your score with your Replay.

:o= MISSION 2 - THE CLEANSING - AVAILABLE - 21 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - 3 hours.

:o= MISSION 3 - UP THE CREEK - AVAILABLE - 27 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - TBA

:o= MISSION 4 - RAISING THE DEAD - AVAILABLE - 28 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - TBA

:o= MISSION 5 - CROSS THE LINE - AVAILABLE - 3 FEBRUARY 2007.

Game Time - TBA

:o= TIE-BREAKER IF NECESSARY - TO BE DETERMINED IF REQUIRED.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

• 2 weeks later...

THE FORMAT IS BEING CHANGED AGAIN - IT WAS NOT WORKING THE OTHER WAY

You can pick up the Mission by hitting me up on Xfire (powlighty) or Rocky (rocky00grnet) or by emailing Lightspeed at - rafren02@bigpond.net.au or Rocky at - rocky@ghostrecon.net

We may or may not be available - if not try later.

We will send you the file and your time starts then - plz make sure to Extract once - dont try to be a bloody hero straight up - Extract first - then try again. 'nuff said - you've had enuff warnings.

Missions will be available from the dates below - and you have a couple of days to pick up the download before the Missions times shuts. should be plenty of time to fit into your schedules. That's the best idea I can come up with for ppl in different time zones and busy schedules.

:o=MISSION 1 - MAN DOWN! - AVAILABLE - 20 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - 4 hours (I'm being generous on the first mission, to get you all ready) to return your score with your Replay.

:o=MISSION 2 - THE CLEANSING - AVAILABLE - 21 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - 3 hours.

:o=MISSION 3 - UP THE CREEK - AVAILABLE - 27 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - TBA

:o=MISSION 4 - RAISING THE DEAD - AVAILABLE - 28 JANUARY 2007.

Game Time - TBA

:o=MISSION 5 - CROSS THE LINE - AVAILABLE - 3 FEBRUARY 2007.

Game Time - TBA

:o=TIE-BREAKER IF NECESSARY - TO BE DETERMINED IF REQUIRED.

sorry guys, work just gets inthe way of fun much too often. please accept my appologies for not being able to continue in this match. again much thanks for all the time an hard work you put into this, maybe in the near future i can attemt this...