[FORMER_GRIN]Willie

RAbbi_74

WILLIE!!!!!

Working for the enemy now? WOW! Good thinking, man! SABOTAGE! Beastie Boys and stuff! YEAH! Bring EA to it's knees, man!

Seriously, you've been one cool dude around these forums. You know the vast majority of us respect you highly. Best of luck to you with the new job! And be sure to keep in touch with us all here. Who knows, maybe you'll occasionally be spotted around the servers PWNing n00Bz from time to time in some GRAW or GRAW2.

Send more Pesto pics!

And postcards!

For anyone that doesn't know what Rabbi is on about, GRIN_Wille is now just "Wille", as he has moved on to pastures new and is developing games for another company now.

As Rabbi already said, Wille developed much respect amongst the members here, not just for his abilities as a game developer, but for the hours he spent on these forums in his own time, just to help fans enjoy GRAW more. It is a harder task to do than most realise, participating in a fan forum, but Wille was always a most welcome and valued member and I'm sure there are many people who would like to thank him for his out-of-hours contributions here.

All the very best for you in the future Wille!

Dice? Ouch. If that's the case Willie must really like working on games with under appreciative fanbases.

oh yes, I live for flame wars :D

when you guys started to quiet down, I needed a new crowd to tickle my flame nerves! :) hehe

thanks for the kind words guys, its been a lot of fun!

oh yes, I live for flame wars :D

Well, congratulations. Consumers aside, Dice must be a great place to work. :)

Don't a few PC/cgchat members work over there? Maybe if you actually posted you'd know one or two, unless you guys have some kind of secret lurker guild. :P

PESTO most sexiest member of GR.net 2006 !!!!!!

Got MY vote! How is dear little Pesto?

she is very well , thank you :D she still tends to walk on her hind legs sometimes, I think the accident breaking her front paws actually somehow speeded up her evolution!

and she will be most thankfull for the nomination :D

PESTO most sexiest member of GR.net 2006 !!!!!!

Got MY vote! How is dear little Pesto?

she is very well , thank you :D she still tends to walk on her hind legs sometimes, I think the accident breaking her front paws actually somehow speeded up her evolution!

and she will be most thankfull for the nomination :D

Pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures... Please :blush:

Good luck at Dice btw. Fix Battlefield for us will you!

Edited by Hockeystick

• 1 month later...

Yeah, good luck with your new job. Do pop by from time to time. It's alwasy nice to get some insight form someone inside the industry, even if you can't divulge much. After all, we can always torture you (with, say, Norwegian folk music? :devil: ) if we want the hot secrets... ;)

Respectfully

krise madsen

• 2 weeks later...