Ghost Recon.net Forums

-I didn't judge the graphics by the video. If you can show me where I said that, I'd be much obliged.

-No, you aren't the only one. Right after the first misinterpretation, I clarified. Obviously, you ignored said clarification.

-"Slightly reterded moment." That speaks for itself. ;)

-The only game that I saw IGN put low-res screenshots up for wars Gears of War. The rest is sharp.

-It's not a book about you, per se. It's a compilation of everyone that ever attacked my vastly superior IQ (that was sarcasm right there, in case you didn't know).

Anyway, I'll leave you the last rebuttal, and then we'll let the thread get back on topic... or die. The latter is most likely.

* Read your comment and posted. Touché.

* Indeed.

* LOL. PWND!

* The only game that I saw IGN put low-res screenshots up for wars Gears of War. The rest is sharp. ...was...are...-Touché again.

* That's a BIG book ;)

* Die already. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! :D

Edited by beonder13

* Read your comment and posted. Touch鮊

* Indeed.

* LOL. PWND!

* The only game that I saw IGN put low-res screenshots up for wars Gears of War. The rest is sharp. ...was...are...-Touché ¡gain.

* That's a BIG book ;)

* Die already. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! :D

I said no more rebuttals, but I never said I won't post again! :shifty:

In any case, guess I shoulda gone over my posts more carefully since I was being a smartass. :rolleyes:

I'm exhausted... truce? ;)

I said no more rebuttals, but I never said I won't post again! :shifty:

In any case, guess I shoulda gone over my posts more carefully since I was being a smartass. :rolleyes:

I'm exhausted... truce? ;)

:hmm: ok :thumbsup: but I just do that to have a little fun 0:)

Hehe, same here. Although most of the time people tend to overreact... :rolleyes: