finally got this game

Finally got around to upping my specs so that I could play this game. On mission 3 right now, LOVE the hot insertion. My prayers were answered with that one.

So far, I have to say that I really enjoy the game. Its immersive and not AS linear as I feared that I would be. Not a big fan of the sci-fi uniforms the ghosts wear, but it looks like they are changing that a bit for GR:AW 2.

One thing I noticed is that I get a funny sound loop issue sometimes after loading saved games. One of my teammates keeps "resaying" that he is reloading. Im sure its just a funny issue with my soundcard or something. Thats the most lacking part of my comp.

Finally got around to upping my specs so that I could play this game. On mission 3 right now, LOVE the hot insertion. My prayers were answered with that one.

So far, I have to say that I really enjoy the game. Its immersive and not AS linear as I feared that I would be. Not a big fan of the sci-fi uniforms the ghosts wear, but it looks like they are changing that a bit for GR:AW 2.

One thing I noticed is that I get a funny sound loop issue sometimes after loading saved games. One of my teammates keeps "resaying" that he is reloading. Im sure its just a funny issue with my soundcard or something. Thats the most lacking part of my comp.

Glad you are enjoying the game.

The reloading thing is a bug, some of us get it some dont.

I believe it depends on a couple of hardware software mixes that dont like each other.

Make sure your sound cards drivers are fully up to date.

I had the "reloading" message glitch on one mission too. (Cant recall which) I had just assumed my squad mate had run out of ammo but it never happened again so I forgot all about it until you raised it in this post.

There are lots of good moments in this game. First time around I dispaired of ever being able to finish it as it can be pretty unforgiving. But I have played thru the campaign and come back to some of the really hard missions as single games and they are easier second time around. I only hope some single missions are posted so I do not lose interest.

Edited by peterm1

I had the "reloading" message glitch on one mission too. (Cant recall which) I had just assumed my squad mate had run out of ammo but it never happened again so I forgot all about it until you raised it in this post.

There are lots of good moments in this game. First time around I dispaired of ever being able to finish it as it can be pretty unforgiving. But I have played thru the campaign and come back to some of the really hard missions as single games and they are easier second time around. I only hope some single missions are posted so I do not lose interest.

Yeah I thought my guy was out of ammo too, but then I see him firing away when we get attacked.

Talk about unforgiving!! I havent been able to get very far on the third mission so far!

Take a good look at Brown when he gets in that sound loop. Happened to me once on Fierce Resistance I think. I got a scrrenie (don't knwo where it went) of him standing there with the feed tray cover raised on his LMG. He fired with it raised. Some kind of bug happening there, which sucks cuz the developers' support for GRAW seems to have dissolved by now...