Urban Assault (OGR COOP Map)

Rampage10.0

I have finally finished my first map, Urban Assault. I have added more AI, vehicles, and props to hide behind. You can download it HERE

NOTICE : There may be heavy LAG in the beginning of this map!!!! This is due to too many enemies by the first truck in the alley...Once you kill most of those enemies, you will have no more lag at all. I will be updating this soon, along with some other minor fixes.

Thanks to Ministry for giving me some tips :), and the tutorials.

Edited by Rampage10.0

I checked out the map. Its good but your snipers and troops will not move on top of buildings, you need to put them near the edge. And plus we cleared the whole map, but there is a ghost GL somewhere on the map and he is constantly droppping gls on us. Where the heck is he?.....lol

Good map, cant wait to see the next one.

Ministry-ASN

I checked out the map. Its good but your snipers and troops will not move on top of buildings, you need to put them near the edge. And plus we cleared the whole map, but there is a ghost GL somewhere on the map and he is constantly droppping gls on us. Where the heck is he?.....lol

Good map, cant wait to see the next one.

Ministry-ASN

I deleted some of the troops/snipers on the buildings, but I left some of them. I believe I deleted the ghost GL now...

Download the patched version, much better.. better AI, a lot less lag, and harder :).

Edited by Rampage10.0