Ghost Recon.net Forums

First mission is a royal pain in the ass. The Marines you're with are useless and do nothing but run off and alert all the bad guys, and after having my ass thoroughly handed to me I made it out with 3 out of 6 men only to be wasted by a guy on a technical turret who I shot at least 100 times and didn't move until I was right on him.

The first part is just GR's ######ty allied AI, but the second seems like some kind of bug with the last objective. I've never had that happen before and lets just say I was more than a little miffed about it.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone i am having the same issue that Locobob had. i have downloaded the mod and unzipped it into my mod foled, it shows the centcom folder and looks like everything is there but it is not showing up as an available mod when i go to activate it in the game. should there be an install wizard after i unzip the files i dont get that either. thanks for any ideas or comments cant wait to try this mod sounds awesome. thank you.

Figured out my problem: I unzipped and ended up with Centcom_Mod in my mod folder, if you open it you'll find a single folder with the name Centcom Mod (note the line is gone between Centcom and Mod). This is the folder that must be in the mods folder, otherwise it won't show. Maybe you did the same thing.

Okay the MOD (Mac Version) is great, but I just have one problem. I completed Mission 1, then I'm at mission accomplished screen with # of kills, medals earned, and the like. But when I clicked continue my Mac just blanks and CTD. I was searching the thread and saw a file called Mission 1 Fix. Is this the one I need to download to fix the CTD? Sorry to annoy folks here. But thanx anyway guys

I had that problem, but in Windows XP, but if you relaunch GR and go to campaign, youll see the 2nd mission is unlocked despite the crash. I havent had a crash since that mission.

PS - Nice sig simulacra

What an outstanding mod, great fun. The maps and weapons are fantastic. I am on the prison mission. An incredible amount of work in this mod, kudos all around. This is why I still play GR!

Okay the MOD (Mac Version) is great, but I just have one problem. I completed Mission 1, then I'm at mission accomplished screen with # of kills, medals earned, and the like. But when I clicked continue my Mac just blanks and CTD. I was searching the thread and saw a file called Mission 1 Fix. Is this the one I need to download to fix the CTD? Sorry to annoy folks here. But thanx anyway guys

I had that problem, but in Windows XP, but if you relaunch GR and go to campaign, youll see the 2nd mission is unlocked despite the crash. I havent had a crash since that mission.

PS - Nice sig simulacra

I had that same problem, I had a snoop around and I couldnt find the cause.

I just tested #2 for quick mission mode and was able to load a quick save from in game, going back to main menu then to load save game , and quiting the game and reloading to eventually load the saved game...several times each...I'm at a loss unless it has to do with campaign mode...sorry 'bout your problem...

mig :ph34r:

can you explain what you were doing when it ctd on quick mission #2? Do you have an Ike log for one of those?

Just loading a quicksave.

Right now, in Mission 4 all mission objectives "completed"...no mission end.

You need to go to point Delta, its marked on the command map inside the compound and then the mission ends. Yeah there should be a message saying, the only way I knew was that Id played it with Jay in coop testing.

can you explain what you were doing when it ctd on quick mission #2? Do you have an Ike log for one of those?

Just loading a quicksave.

Right now, in Mission 4 all mission objectives "completed"...no mission end.

i have the same Prob. Does anybody have an idea?

I play the campaign (mission 4)

Edited by Loki79

You need to go to point Delta, its marked on the command map inside the compound and then the mission ends. Yeah there should be a message saying, the only way I knew was that Id played it with Jay in coop testing.

Oh sorry. I thought U talked about mission 2.

THX

Edit: sorry again, it doesn´t work. Which location is point delta? The one in the camp oder the one where U first met the informant? Both tested....nothing happend!

Edited by Loki79

First off, thanks for this modification!

Unfortunately I have a technical problem in the first mission (i played the patched mission 1 version). After I'm finished with the mission i get to the mission debriefing screen (with hit % etc). When i click the next button to continue, my game just crashes to the desktop.

I'm playing on an Acer Laptop with the following specs:

AMD64 3000+

512mb Ram

Ati Radeon Mobility 9600 - 64MB

WinXP SP2 - completely up to date