CENTCOM MOD

jay316

Great mod, guys. I haven't gotten too in depth with it but visually it's amazing, although the weapon sound effects aren't exactly the greatest. I'm still highly impressed with the overall package, though, and I'm gonna start on the campaign tomorrow when I've recovered from the hangover I'm guarateed to have lol

I liked most of the new weapon sounds. The new M-4 loud and silenced sounds were great. Which weapons have you tried using?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi !

I was just wondering if it`s just like the orignal graw? <_<

With that i mean the campagin in graw.

GRAW? Oh no no There's a campaign alright, except for these 3 differnces:

Big Difference: The Campaign is set in Afghanistan and Iraq

Bigger Difference: It involves real-life weapons, equipment, uniforms, vehicles etc, not the Science Fiction ones you see in GRAW

Biggest Difference: This is the original, one-and-only Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. :thumbsup:

Reinstall GR, dl the Mod, and start shooting!

uploaded it to ghostaholic

i hope its ok

im so fuxxxxxxx drunk

happy new year to all

ill check tomorrow if i can :ç(

if its wrong im sorry

Bati when u sober up, download the missionv2 patch from here it is the latest version of the mission folder, tx.

WinRAR will unpack this.. at least it worked for me

Tx for the tip I will amend the download entry.

Dying to try this mod but I can't get it to work. Unzipped and put the centcom folder in the mods folder, looks like its all in there but when I start the game it doesn't show up in the mods menu - no blank space either. Also tried using a seperate GR mod launcher, it shows up in this menu and can be selected but when I start the game... nothing, just goes to IT with no mod. Ideas?

Dying to try this mod but I can't get it to work. Unzipped and put the centcom folder in the mods folder, looks like its all in there but when I start the game it doesn't show up in the mods menu - no blank space either. Also tried using a seperate GR mod launcher, it shows up in this menu and can be selected but when I start the game... nothing, just goes to IT with no mod. Ideas?

Is there a Modscont.txt file in there? Sponds like you've misplaced it maybe.

Man, I was afraid you were going to say that. I've been all over every building on the map 10 times :wall: Without giving anything away, would you say reconning by fire is a good tactic?

Nah, I tried that and he doesn't shoot back until you find him. It took me a solid 20 minutes of mindless running and searching in the buildings to find him. Think outside the box. And you might try some grenades into the rooms . . .

Edited by snared_gambit