CENTCOM MOD

jay316

Mission 11 & 12 are mine. Happy to help in any way i can.

Mission 11 is an Elite Recon Mission with no save game availability, sry! I want it that way. :P Sure you will find the way.

Thanks for the reply. Wouldn't you know the only CENTCOM mission I tried to quick save (due to not having dinner ready when my girlfriend got home from work :nono: ) doesn't work. Mission 12 - NICE! :thumbsup:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission 11 is an Elite Recon Mission with no save game availability, sry! I want it that way. :P Sure you will find the way.

I believe you are joking. Writing a mission with a purposly made CTD is something I can't believe. There are situation where a CTD is almost impossible to avoid (You might remember well the successfully work we all made for some missions in 8 days reloaded to solve it) but in those cases a warning should be posted in the readme and/or the briefing.

In this case there is nothing so I expect a patch to cover this issue :thumbsup:

I believe you are joking. Writing a mission with a purposly made CTD is something I can't believe. There are situation where a CTD is almost impossible to avoid (You might remember well the successfully work we all made for some missions in 8 days reloaded to solve it) but in those cases a warning should be posted in the readme and/or the briefing.

In this case there is nothing so I expect a patch to cover this issue :thumbsup:

:hmm:

been experiencing a bug in mission 11 in regards to saved files.

I have tried to load a saved game after I have been caught by the alarm and all I get is a black screen.

Just FYI

Same here. None of the saved files I've tried to load will work. Instead of black screen I'm getting CTD.

<_< Yep, not just 11 & 12, seems like just about all will not save a game file? In game quick save function does work.

My mission was not made purposely to CTD. It was made to be too quick for you to hit the quick save button, which usually works. In game it does not CTD for any reason and i would like to help in anyway possible if it has?

Need some info as i have tried multiply times to quick save and restart in game after setting alarms with no problem?

As for the whole campaign, there is an issue with Saving game files. I don`t know what, if anyone has any ideas i would be happy to go in and fix all 12 no problem. I need to know what is causing it for future things indeed!

Tinker

:hmm:

Forget the above! :zorro:

Cheers GiWeDa for a little mind refresh. :thumbsup:

Missions 11 & 12 are now savable, i can upload them or wait for Jay to get his PM as to the rest of the missions. Very quick simple fix to all missions needed for the save game feature.

Tinker

;)

Well I've played through the whole campaign, awesome mod! Now I'm having some really strange issues though. Whenever I try to play a quick mission I get the same team no matter who I pick. It lets me select a team as normal and then the mission starts and I end up with six guys I didn't pick (same guys and kits each time). Also when doing a restart mission a couple of times it's put me in a completely different mission than where I was??? Tried to deselect the centcom mod and it won't let me. I go to the mod screen and click deselect, centcom script disappears as normal, I click on accept and then it goes to the home screen for centcom??? Also tried to deselect from GR mod manager with same results. Very strange, never had anything like this happen before. Ideas???

The mod is superb

Regarding mission 7:

Brought the Northern Alliance officer to the house. However, it seems the meeting I am supposed to ensure is successful never really starts. Any suggestions?

i've also experienced this, but i looked back on this thread and got help.

be sure to take all of your teams inside the house where the meeting is.

The mod is superb

Regarding mission 7:

Brought the Northern Alliance officer to the house. However, it seems the meeting I am supposed to ensure is successful never really starts. Any suggestions?

i've also experienced this, but i looked back on this thread and got help.

be sure to take all of your teams inside the house where the meeting is.

Thanks, it worked (why didn't I try that?...)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all.

I'm having a problem. When I try to play mission 8, the afghan mountain, GR CTD. It will start to load and just when it seems like it's going to start the mission, crash. IT, DS and CENTCOM mods running, nothing else. I have no idea why this is happening. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts?

If you haven't already, check the ike.log in your GR folder. The ikecrash.log has always been useless in my case.

The initial references about missing or can't find lighthalo effect are bogus and are in most ike.logs.

Look to the last few lines of the log for a clue.