CENTCOM MOD

jay316

Thanks to all for their hard work! This is a great mod, overall.

I have noticed some sound and music issues. When hosting a game, the host cannot hear the background music. Also, the game sounds seem to stop working after an Alt-Tab.

Love the weapons. Rifleman Kit 1 is my favorite so far.

Oh, and the AI seems to love RPGs!

Edited by olsonea

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a load of trouble finding the rebel leader in the 2nd mission - he is very well hidden! It reminds me of those pesky snipers in YOTM. Imagine it's real life - where would you hide?

Thanks for the help with finding the mines -I've never moved with so much care, it adds a whole new dimension to the game.

PS I LOVE the iron sight rets! This mod just oozes quality.

:thumbsup: Congrats to Jay and the mod team, Nice to see it finaly made it :whistle: I thought it mite not at one point. I had forgoten how good this mod looks, seems a long time ago now since i was involved, nice to see the splash screens agian, mite have to put one up as a wallpaper on my GRPC lol.

Hi. New user here. Just want to say a big thank you to the Centcom team for this awesome mod.

Made me reinstall my GR again after a long time. Just got a question though.

Is there a way that I can use different skins (eg. SEALS) for the single player campaign?

Thanks in advance and thanks again for this mod.

I happen to have the unfortunate case of being a Mac Ghost Reconner, lol. Anyways, i was wondering if you guys would be willing to make a mac compatible version of your mod. If not, oh well. I'll just mope around my house b/c i can't play the bestest MOD ever. WAHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay, now I'm calm. Later fellas.

Edited by hangtime8705

Since the kits were revamped to mirror real life Special Forces weaponry, are there any M4 kits in the modpack that are single/burst, in addition to the single/full auto models?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_Carbine

The M4 has selective fire options including semi-automatic and three-round burst (like the M16A2), while the M4A1 has a "full auto" option in place of the three-round burst.

M4/M4A1

The major difference between these models is that the M4 has a "S-1-3" (safe/semi-automatic/3-round burst) trigger group, while the M4A1 has a "S-1-F" (safe/semi-automatic/fully automatic) trigger group.

Edited by olsonea

Can't seem to get through 2nd mission. Found the cache, blew the big gun, killed all baddies but can't find/kill Taliban leader. There's my guy's and 6 civilians left on the map. Is it me or a glich? :wall:

lol! It took me forever to find him. Jay just laughed at me... :(

hey guy's!

love the mod! it's awesome! new maps,kits,weps,chrs!!! winner!!!

i have a small problem though, i keep getting ctd in mission 4 - anyone have an idea why? it will work with just 2 on the team, but anymore and it crashes out. im sure ill figure it out somehow.

cheers again guy's - it's aweome!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i have a small problem though, i keep getting ctd in mission 4 - anyone have an idea why? it will work with just 2 on the team, but anymore and it crashes out. im sure ill figure it out somehow.

Hi Nat

We have played that mission a load of times now, with upto 9, and no issues? I am sure it is not a mission problem, hope you figure it out.

Someone not have full mod? Missing a file?

Tinker

:(

Welcome to send me your mission file to compare to mine

:thumbsup:

Hi Nat

We have played that mission a load of times now, with upto 9, and no issues? I am sure it is not a mission problem, hope you figure it out.

Someone not have full mod? Missing a file?

Tinker

:(

Welcome to send me your mission file to compare to mine

:thumbsup:

ah, cheers mate. i just went ahead and played it with 2 team members. got through it ok, must just be something up with my comp - no change there then!!!

cheers for the reply. loving this mod"!!

thanx guys

nat

I`ll just sneak this 1 in here! :shifty:

I have a mission i made for Centcom that never turned out. It has some simple errors in the counters somewere i cannot find. The Mission was a single player mission for a sniper really. If anyone would like to look at the file and maybe help, pls let me know. Over 40 Hours into that 1 mission, and i :wall::wall::wall:

Back to Centcom

0:)

Tinker

I happen to have the unfortunate case of being a Mac Ghost Reconner, lol. Anyways, i was wondering if you guys would be willing to make a mac compatible version of your mod. If not, oh well. I'll just mope around my house b/c i can't play the bestest MOD ever. WAHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay, now I'm calm. Later fellas.

I should have a Mac compatible version ready in a day or two. I'll post the link here and on Mac Gaming Mods.

I should have a Mac compatible version ready in a day or two. I'll post the link here and on Mac Gaming Mods.

great, much appreciated, thx for allowing all the mac users to use the mod, any issues feel free to let me know.

Thanx a lot man, now I'll get to see what every1s raving about. w00t

'CentCom_Remixed' sent to Rocky tonight.

Four tried and tested addon missions for CentCom by Lightspeed.

I know you're going to love these - they are my four personal best missions yet - and they are ball breakers.

Thanks to jay for pushing my limits to produce these babies - we have extensively beta tested these so hopefully no bugs.

I have been waiting for about 2 months or more for jay to release CentCom so I could get these out to you guys. Worth the wait though.

Lighty out.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd