CENTCOM MOD

jay316

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I was afraid you were going to say that. I've been all over every building on the map 10 times :wall: Without giving anything away, would you say reconning by fire is a good tactic?

Nah, I tried that and he doesn't shoot back until you find him. It took me a solid 20 minutes of mindless running and searching in the buildings to find him. Think outside the box. And you might try some grenades into the rooms . . .

Think outside the box :whistle:

try some grenades into the rooms . . .good thing its not a capture alive mission :rofl:

:thumbsup: SG :thumbsup:

keep looking, he is there he is just sneeky and has a good hiding spot, check the buildings well

dont give up

he's 'well hidden'

BTW, I have the unofficial Centcom expansion almost ready for Rocky to post - another 4 tricky missions - as well as my first Cinematic, and my mortar masterpiece. Won't be long.

hello everyone i am having the same issue that Locobob had. i have downloaded the mod and unzipped it into my mod foled, it shows the centcom folder and looks like everything is there but it is not showing up as an available mod when i go to activate it in the game. should there be an install wizard after i unzip the files i dont get that either. thanks for any ideas or comments cant wait to try this mod sounds awesome. thank you.

hello everyone i am having the same issue that Locobob had. i have downloaded the mod and unzipped it into my mod foled, it shows the centcom folder and looks like everything is there but it is not showing up as an available mod when i go to activate it in the game. should there be an install wizard after i unzip the files i dont get that either. thanks for any ideas or comments cant wait to try this mod sounds awesome. thank you.

Is there a modscont.txt in the Centcom folder? There should be.

Double check the mod is extracted in the correct folder.

there is a modscont but no modscont.txt. thanks

Centcom Team: This will not the last time that you will get a "Thank you"

from me ...

:lol:

The textures, that's for what I'm looking at first, especially from the weapons

are absolutly brilliant! Types, scratches ... it's all there ...

The uniforms are so well made too. It is so great to see what people with

heart, mind and a vision can do!

Thank you for bringing GR back to life! And I hope that this opus will bring

new wind in this community.

Edit: Thank you for your work, I got a lot of esteem for it.

Edited by Keen

This could be because the file has not extracted properly, but it more likely to be because you do not have windows XP set to show file extensions - do you know if this is the case?

This could be because the file has not extracted properly, but it more likely to be because you do not have windows XP set to show file extensions - do you know if this is the case?

dont know for sure sorry but i checked some of my other folders and they didnt show extensions either. sorry dont know to much about this stuff. was going to start over from the beginning nad see what happens. lol sure i probally did something wrong. will let you know thanks so much for the help you guys are always great.

If anyone is still using (the new al but defunct) ASE browser, I wrote a quick filter for CENTCOM.

In The All-Seeing Eye folder, there is a file named "filters.txt". Open it, scroll down until you find the mods section, and enter this block between a couple of existing entries:

Ghost Recon\Mods\CENTCOM
Group: GRMOD
Mutex: GRMOD
1 if mods != "*\\mods\\centcom mod;*" remove[/code]

Save, open ASE, and there you go. Filter by CENTCOM mod.

How do I install the fix.

Extract the two files, and place them in this path:

C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Centcom Mod\mission

Note, your path may differ, but the above is the default.

Drop them in there, overwriting the original two mission files.

How do I install the fix.

Extract the two files, and place them in this path:

C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Centcom Mod\mission

Note, your path may differ, but the above is the default.

Drop them in there, overwriting the original two mission files.

Thx u are most kind.