Hints of a game to come from BFS....

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be gone...

What is John up too?

There was a file today, it changed once (that I noticed), and but disappeared now entirely. Not sure what John is doing, just being a total tease perhaps, so I will just leave things alone for now, lets just say there was a video... :P

Did anyone else see it?

I know that HF seems to have been involved to some degree or another with games in the past, but this time it seems that he may really have a "hands on" role. Correct me if I am wrong here, but if this is true, I have to say that I am more than curious about how this title will turn out.

Hey Hatchet (or ayone else that might know), is this the most active role that you have ever had in a game title? From what I recollect you have been consulted in the past, but upon first glance of the threads in this forum, it just seems to me that your role is much more "significant" than in the past.

Sorry if this is common knowledge to everyone else, but I don't spend that much time on gaming, so what might be obvious about games to many here is often news to me.

Seems to be gone...

What is John up too?

There was a file today, it changed once (that I noticed), and but disappeared now entirely. Not sure what John is doing, just being a total tease perhaps, so I will just leave things alone for now, lets just say there was a video... :P

Did anyone else see it?

Let's just say you happened to look in a certain place in a very brief 10 minute or window that a certain WIP video was sitting in a place it shouldn't have been.

Let's just say, you were pretty lucky!

I would appreciate it if whatever you think you saw, is kept to yourself for now......... These are not the droids you are looking for..... :rocky:

-John

Seems to be gone...

What is John up too?

Did anyone else see it?

Let's just say you happened to look in a certain place in a very brief 10 minute or window that a certain WIP video was sitting in a place it shouldn't have been.

I would appreciate it if whatever you think you saw, is kept to yourself for now......... These are not the droids you are looking for..... :rocky:

-John

Oh come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall::wall:

Edited by Sgt. Atoa

Seems to be gone...

What is John up too?

Did anyone else see it?

-John

No worries, I'll just enjoy it in the privacy of my own home. (yes I have it, and no I will not share it with anyone.)

:thumbsup:

Seems to be gone...

What is John up too?

Did anyone else see it?

-John

You have me so intrigued ...I'm gonna have to change my undies when this game is released.

Seems to be gone...

What is John up too?

Did anyone else see it?

-John

No worries, I'll just enjoy it in the privacy of my own home. (yes I have it, and no I will not share it with anyone.)

:thumbsup:

Can you at least tell us if it was cool or not? I want to have some hope that the spirit of the original GR will live on in another form.........someday. :(

When John wants to drop a hint, he will. He has already been very forth coming at a VERY early time in the process. :thumbsup:

Forget JOHN!!

Le Tigre?? Can you please tell us more about how cool it was? :( You don't have to give us any details. Just tell us that it was the most awesomest thing evar? *hugs little gr teddy* :(

When John wants to drop a hint, he will. He has already been very forth coming at a VERY early time in the process. :thumbsup:

Or he can just ignore me....... He dont need a body guard to speak for himself.

But anyway Im cool :)

Interest is good. We just don't want anyone to be disappointed if we have to talk without saying a lot now and then. :thumbsup: