GRAW2 Trailer...whats this? a MEDIC?

scope

Just watched the GRAW2 trailer, first thing I thought was "oh joy they are just run n' gunning it :( ). Then I saw the medic. Whats this guy going to do in the game? Will it be a case of the magic shockpadels that can heal any wound? Also, will this guy be an extra (i.e. making it a 5 man team) or do you think he will be one of the guys (brown/allen etc) with some medic kits?

Please move to x360 forum.

Just watched the GRAW2 trailer, first thing I thought was "oh joy they are just run n' gunning it :( ). Then I saw the medic. Whats this guy going to do in the game? Will it be a case of the magic shockpadels that can heal any wound? Also, will this guy be an extra (i.e. making it a 5 man team) or do you think he will be one of the guys (brown/allen etc) with some medic kits?

Please move to x360 forum.

:grin2: GREAT POST !

That, or the Miracle Syrum, Vegas-style.

Yes, I predict magical revivals.

That, or the Miracle Syrum, Vegas-style.

Yes, I predict magical revivals.

I hope we get some intel regarding the mp side of the game....new features, medic, cover system, dynamic weather, lighting, weapons, night vision, game-types......etc, etc.....just give us something to trash on the forums....lol.

Edited by ReapeR eXe

Iam waiting for info on MP as well Reaper :(

The SP is of no interest to me so I will be waiting to hear what folks say about the MP side.

The lack of pricing info on ubisoft.com and xbox.com is intrigueing as well. Is this going to be offered as a complete new release at full retail or something along the lines of Summit Strike at a lower price point?

The SP is of no interest to me so I will be waiting to hear what folks say about the MP side.

The lack of pricing info on ubisoft.com and xbox.com is intrigueing as well. Is this going to be offered as a complete new release at full retail or something along the lines of Summit Strike at a lower price point?

I am hoping that it well get a full price point...sounds kinda strange, but my reason is this: if they offer it as just an expansion pack type of deal I feel that we will only get minor and only partial improvements, however, if they go full price ($60) then we should expect significant game upgrades....IMO.

If we get the lower price, expect the lowest upgrade is what I am trying to say...lol.

MP gaming is the future.....I am waiting for a game that focuses most if not all of is resources on developing this aspect of the package rather than wow us with all these SP graphics, lighting and physics....I want all that, YES...but I want to experience it over XBOX LIVE with my friends...!!!!

The price is £34.03 GBP GROSS (sa e as other releases eg RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS) , so add shop mark up, tax, etc and convert to whatever currency :thumbsup:

The PC version is £19.38 GBP GROSS and the PSP version is £23.83 GBP GROSS.