I miss nature

Poita

I know GRAW isnt really a rural friendly game but i feel all the urban maps are very samey. There is one gulch like map that is nice and rocky but feels a bit like a huge sandbox to fight in.

Can someone link me to any totally rural/desert user made maps or at least give me some hope and maybe screen shots of some in progress.

I know GRAW isnt really a rural friendly game but i feel all the urban maps are very samey. There is one gulch like map that is nice and rocky but feels a bit like a huge sandbox to fight in.

Can someone link me to any totally rural/desert user made maps or at least give me some hope and maybe screen shots of some in progress.

Me and my clan mates are actually working on a [GR] map , the action is set in the desert and you objective is destroy the arty of the enemy , it will be a very large map with lot of infantry more info about our map coming soon ! stay tunes !

fred aka D3monACE=ODB666=

Edited by fred

I know GRAW isnt really a rural friendly game but i feel all the urban maps are very samey.

That's because everyone's using the bits that came with the game-editor, rather then creating their own content, which makes every map look the same.

A modified "Strong Point" map would make a nice outdoor-desert style map. The beginning of "Ready for Bear" is a good start for a rocky, rolling-hill map....just for some ideas. This would be a nice change from hiding behind cars all the time.

Oh...If I wasn't so burdened with real life.

I have made a map from the StrongPoint mission , and everything works really great on it, but the only problem is the custon textures.All the mountains and hills are yellow and blue. So if anyone could help me out , I can release this map.....

Ministry-ASN

damn it man.. release candy land already and get it over with.. =P