Hey grin folks read this please !

Fred

Hello , i have read on the net that grin work on the graw 2 pc version well but tell me how you can do a good game in only 4 or 6 months? loock at graw it s still full of bugs !!! finish the first graw before thinkin make money on our back ! Also another thing make me angry !! the map editor of this game really sux !! all the tutorial are in english !! what happen for the guys who don ' t speack english and want make maps tell me? i think some transalation in german , french , italian , spanish will be good for community !!! tutorial who explain step by step how to create maps and how to include working script in it !!! and for all graw players who are boring of this game then i suggest you move on armed assault !! this game gonna rock it s out in feb 2007 all around the world !! it s better than buy another ######y ubisoft product !!cheers ! :devil:

Edited by fred

I too would have loved to see some more things in GRAW...

But it would seem that instead of adding them to GRAW as a patch (However big it may have been)

there building it into GRAW2.

All i ask is that it is tested fully and please make sure multiplayer support is available from day dot this time lol.

The Australian multiplayer community died a week after its release because the server support wasnt there.

If it means buying a new game, for some reason im not phazed about that.

I love the GR series, and want more, i just think GRAW had so much potential but it was never achieved.

Have a day,

Eags.

Hello , i have read on the net that grin work on the graw 2 pc version well but tell me how you can do a good game in only 4 or 6 months?

I think you will find that the Team have been working on the new game for about 8 months already.

loock at graw it s still full of bugs !!!

If you feel the game is full of bugs you need to post said problems, last time I looked the 1.35 patch cleared up many problems and works fine for many of us.

finish the first graw before thinkin make money on our back ! Also another thing make me angry !! the map editor of this game really sux !! all the tutorial are in english !! what happen for the guys who don ' t speack english and want make maps tell me? i think some transalation in german , french , italian , spanish will be good for community !!! tutorial who explain step by step how to create maps and how to include working script in it !!!

We were really lucky to get any form of mod making tutorials in any language, the guys that have used this add on have done a hell of a job in new maps and missions, as far as I am aware a few of them are from parts of the world that the first language is not English.

and for all graw players who are boring of this game then i suggest you move on armed assault !! this game gonna rock it s out in feb 2007 all around the world !! it s better than buy another ######y ubisoft product !!cheers ! :devil:

I have played AA and Im afraid its not a gr1 replacment, there are too many issues with it that need major work as did Graw when it first came out, its basically a better looking OFP and I never had the patience for that game either.

Well this is a lil list of bugs :

1) with 1.35 i cannot play coop missions now ! the game just crash about 3 or 5 min after we start one ! with a wierd crash log

2) when i host a [GR] serv my team mates can ' t use the zeus , when they try to destroy a tank it just don t work and it s the same if a friend host !!

3) the prob of invalide key is still here !!! sometimes peeps are just kick of the serv with an invalide key message ! lol !

And btw if you thing they gonna make a good game in only 8 months lol , what do you thing about unreal dev team they work on ut 2007 till 2 years now and this game gonna kick ass ! cause they take the time to dev good product !! that s all ! and no thx i will not buy graw 2 !

And a last thing about the tutorial , i think they need to be include in all language by the dev (ubisoft)

and not make by the community ! but the truth is ubisoft just make money and don ' t care about peeps

whobuy they ' re products !!

Edited by fred

This is just speculation on my part...

The alleged work on the GR:AW 2 by GRIN, may really be the "Expansion Pack". Except since GR:AW PC was so FLAWED, the GR:AW 2 may actually be the "completed GR:AW". It also clearly fits in line with UBIs rapid-fire release a new game mentality. They were scheduled to release a GR:AW 2, so why not complete and add to the current GR:AW PC and then call it GR:AW 2 (sold and packaged at the price of a full new game, not an expansion).

I will wait and see what this GR:AW 2 delivers, I wouldn't be surprised if GR:AW 2 is FLAWED 2. I'm not bashing GRIN in anyway. Those guys did what they could for GR:AW with the schedule, time frame, and direction given by UBI. UBI's now recent history with the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon series just leaves me with very little hope future series of those franchises.

For the Phoenix Soldiers, we are eagerly awaiting the Feb 2007 release of Armed Assault.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op