Battle Quest Gaming

hardcore

Battle Quest Gaming is getting ready to start their new scripts. Link with info is in my Sig at the bottom of the this post. Just click on my sig below. Until such time as release, please feel free to check our other leagues out at www.bq-gaming.com. We are looking at some maps for this game. Looking at supporting other games too. We would like to invite you to check us out. We would like to see more players and teams. Any questions, email me at hardcore@bq-gaming.com. Thank you.

Hardcore

Lead Admin

BQ-Gaming

Edited by hardcore

• 1 month later...

Battle Quest Gaming is getting ready to start their new scripts. Link with info is in my Sig at the bottom of the this post. Just click on my sig below. Until such time as release, please feel free to check our other leagues out at www.bq-gaming.com. We are looking at some maps for this game. Looking at supporting other games too. We would like to invite you to check us out. We would like to see more players and teams. Any questions, email me at hardcore@bq-gaming.com. Thank you.

Hardcore

Lead Admin

BQ-Gaming

The MN Militia would love to take your team on. We have about 8 of us that usually play a couple nights out of the week and almost every Friday night at 8-9PM Central. Let us know at sgt.ice@gmail.com

Edited by Sargent_Ice