2007 PC Games

Brettzies

Looking back at the list they appear to have missed off the Indiana Jones game which is looking pretty sharp.

Ya I heard Ford wanted to make a 4th Indiana Jones movie. Sorry but perhaps he is a bit old for it but then again there is the surprise hit of the movie Rocky Balboa. So who knows.......maybe a 4th movie could work. :hmm:

Great find Brettzies! But what got you posting A.V.A. images as your signature? I'll admit it's got some handsome art assets, but all three game-play trailers make it look like Counter-Strike on steroids with game-play more like Unreal Tournament 2003/4 then say Ghost Recon...

:)

I think it had it the whole time, you guys just need to buy a console or two each to compliment your PC gaming. :whistle:

What Sup with the console proselytizing? The day there's a game for console that by design incorporates support for keyboard and mouse, offers outdoor terrain that doesn't look and play like a miniature golf/descaled Disney movie set, eschews player movement speed that's more to scale in bicycle racing game, and offers weapon metrics that aren't cone fire spam blasters with tracers on every round and ranged accuracy of pea shooters -- I'll seriously consider doing what you think; in the mean time... Keep whistling...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Waika

I think it had it the whole time, you guys just need to buy a console or two each to compliment your PC gaming. :whistle:

What Sup with the console proselytizing? The day there's a game for console that by design incorporates support for keyboard and mouse, offers outdoor terrain that doesn't look and play like a miniature golf/descaled Disney movie set, eschews player movement speed that's more to scale in bicycle racing game, and offers weapon metrics that aren't cone fire spam blasters with tracers on every round and ranged accuracy of pea shooters -- I'll seriously consider doing what you think; in the mean time... Keep whistling...

Save the (nonsensical) demand for a keyboard, there are so many I don't even know where to begin.

Movement speed is an issue of particular hilarity; in console games you universally move slower as to compensate for the constraints of joysticks in place of keyboard/mouse. :rofl:

Save the (nonsensical) demand for a keyboard, there are so many I don't even know where to begin.

Do you want to try that in English?

Movement speed is an issue of particular hilarity; in console games you universally move slower as to compensate for the constraints of joysticks in place of keyboard/mouse. :rofl:

Oh, yeah, right, ha hahahahhahahaha, "universally slower" -- you've really convinced me there, I'm going to go buy a console today!

I'd suggest you qualify your statements, and learning some basic mathematics and measurement; it will help your career as a Proselytizer for Consolanity...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd suggest you qualify your statements, and learning some basic mathematics and measurement; it will help your career as a Proselytizer for Consolanity...

I'd suggest some basic knowledge of game design for you, but it might destroy your career as an angry pc fanboy. :P

• 2 months later...

I think gaming is finding its groove again after a few rough years.

We needed a xbox emulator of sorts we wouldn't have to even waste time buying a console. No reason to alienate your long time PC gamers because you want to design for console.

Thankfully microsoft is catching on with XNA and what not should be much nicer then any emulator.

No reason to alienate your long time PC gamers because you want to design for console.

No reason to feel alienated, either. Anyway, I made that post back in december, prozac. :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...