British DPM for IT

Nice work! I can show you how to make entirely new vests and pouches from photos, it's dead easy! Just tell me if you're interested.

;)

CC

I'm interested. I did that with the butt packs. That was the first thin i did when i learned to use photoshop.

hehehe :D

The problem i alwasy encounter is > "How do i make it the right size for a certain part of the .rsb?"

I always end with trial and error. Until i get the right size :(

PM for you CC

:D

Nice work! I can show you how to make entirely new vests and pouches from photos, it's dead easy! Just tell me if you're interested.

;)

CC

I'm interested. I did that with the butt packs. That was the first thin i did when i learned to use photoshop.

hehehe :D

The problem i alwasy encounter is > "How do i make it the right size for a certain part of the .rsb?"

I always end with trial and error. Until i get the right size :(

PM for you CC

:D

I'll do a little tut so everyone can learn it.

;)

CC

• 2 weeks later...

I rather go with the old school-guys :D

Copy pics into GR-textures is kinda hard. They sometimes just dont look realistic.

Havent been here for some time. GR-mods dont need another "skinner", it needs more models. I`ve said it before, and I guess I say it again :)

Give me more models... Drop the lowclass-skinning :)

Edited by Pingvinx

actually, quite a few new models will be released in the future - everything from attatchments to weapons, and along with all that some nice new textures for some existing models..and even some new skins I'm sure...

mig :ph34r:

Edited by migryder

Guess you didnt take the point here...

New skins are good, when they are NEW. I been a part of this forum for 3 years. Ive seen good skins, and Ive seen bad ones.. But my point is, dont show off skins we all seen before.. bla bla bla.. Try bringing something NEW into the game. Something we havent seen before. I dont play GR anymore. But if the mods get better I might. I really miss some of the "legends" in this community. Like Argyle, Bajabravo and that swedish guy (dont remember his name). They gave me 1000s of hours of playtime... I miss that. But I guess they moved on. And I guess this game is dead. Anyway, keep up thew "good" work,,

I had a good long think about whether to answer this one or not as I stear clear of posts that are a recipe for grief or flames etc (but I had to bite on this one)

I still find it amazing that people are willing to pick up whatever tools are at their disposal and tap away for hours to support a pretty ancient game just because they love it/ believe in it etc

I don't pretend to be in the league of the people you mention (but they moved on) there are a lot of people here who still do this with the same intent regardless of their (varying) level of ability (and to a smaller audience, which I think shows a greater degree of passion)

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement

You didnt try CENTCOM did you Pingvinx? or YOTM?

They had new models/attachments/skins that were really nice.

Yes, good post Phlookian. But I do kinda 1/2 agree that theyre should be completely new character models more often. I see alot of the same GR (or edited GR models) when it comes to skinning/chrs.

• 4 months later...