GRAW 2 in oxm and egm

ghost627

All it says is that is under wraps and is being developed by redstorm.

Weapons wise..... the only new single player weapons visible are the : Rx 4 , mp5, cx4 storm GL...... Airstrikes are now back in

Thanks for the Info ..... wonder why the multiplayer is being kept so secret. :ph34r:

All it says is that is under wraps and is being developed by redstorm.

Weapons wise..... the only new single player weapons visible are the : Rx 4 , mp5, cx4 storm GL...... Airstrikes are now back in

Thanks for the Info ..... wonder why the multiplayer is being kept so secret. :ph34r:

Simple....coz they have nothing new! Well, I hope they do have lots of new features for us...maybe some sort of cover system....maybe a mix of the Gears and the R6V.....!?!

My main wish for the new MP side of things is an in depth co-op campaign with some very challenging missions that require the games to use some sort of strat and teamwork rather than just run around with all guns blazin. Customizable weapon options such as the R6 Vegas would be a nice feature......I know this is a heavily debated topic but maybe this next installment could be a little less arcade style and feel and get back a little to some Recon? IMHO.

One thing that GoW got right was the coop side of MP - granted 4 player would have been nice but it is one of the best Coop experiences I have had.

I doubt we will be able to play the Sp campaign in Coop mode in GRAW 2 but that is what they need to aim at. Not short missions to blow up the boxes.

I don't see to much "New" stuff being in GRAW2 MP - hopefully I am wrong. Bigger maps (and lots of them) with less focus on forcing contact in 10 seconds would make me happy.

At first Iwasn' a big faan of cover systems but after GoW and RB6 I miss them when I play GRAW or CoD3.

One thing that GoW got right was the coop side of MP - granted 4 player would have been nice but it is one of the best Coop experiences I have had.

I doubt we will be able to play the Sp campaign in Coop mode in GRAW 2 but that is what they need to aim at. Not short missions to blow up the boxes.

I don't see to much "New" stuff being in GRAW2 MP - hopefully I am wrong. Bigger maps (and lots of them) with less focus on forcing contact in 10 seconds would make me happy.

At first Iwasn' a big faan of cover systems but after GoW and RB6 I miss them when I play GRAW or CoD3.

I agree....I miss the cover system when I hop back over for some GRAW action.....bigger maps that allow teams to move and get set before 2 seconds from the spawn.....bring back the tactics in tactical shooters!!!!!