After it's released, when will you be buying GRAW2?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo first, and if it's good then I'll read people's opinion about it, and also, I'll possibly wait to see how editor/mod support turns out...

As i did for GRAW.

I will get the demo thats for sure. I wont be in a rush to get it due to my rig spec ... but also, well, its not gone the way I would have liked ... so nothing has grabbed me enough from GRAW (certain things that were enough to think twice about it) to then go for number 2's (fnar fnar) :P:) .

PS - if you wanted one shot answers to a closed question maybe make it a poll?

PS - if you wanted one shot answers to a closed question maybe make it a poll?

Yeah, since I'm a supporter, I tried to make it a poll. Even had questions all typed in. Then I fubar'd it by posting without closing the poll questions. Duh! Erased the work I'd done and then I couldn't delete/edit the post to allow for the poll questions.

Next time...

if it's built on Diesel then No.

Amen !

I was on the pre-order list for GRAW but as we all know, GRAW blew chunks for the serious COOP player. That wont happen this time (pre-order) that is.

If the demo of GRAW2 proves to be a contendor for replacing [GR], I will buy, but not unless it is the Real Deal.

Empty promises for GRAW have hurt the franchise, if it aint in the game from the get go, I wont buy until it is.

Get it right the FIRST time. The day/week/month I buy depends on the game.

That's my promise.

Regards,

Sheldon

Doubtful I ever will purchase GRAW2.

I see this as a $50 bug fix for GRAW with some more maps and a Medic thrown in. This, for me is just MORE salt in the wounds that GRAW brought to the table.

Ubi and GRiN need another cash infusion to help them finish the game and I'm not up for that again.

-jk

Callsign 3Point

hmm. after reading these posts i guess the old adage "burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me."

I will not purchase this game unless the veterans on this forum confirm it is a worthy successor of [GR].

GRAW has simply left me ###### off.

They can take our GRAW, but they'll never take our [GR]! FREEEEEEDOM!! Sons of [GR], do what you need to do in the name of William Wallace the Second, just try to keep the casualties to a minimum. :)

In other words, from reading through this thread, it looks like the Liberation Front/Underground Resistance Movement is back in business.

They can take our GRAW, but they'll never take our [GR]! FREEEEEEDOM!! Sons of [GR], do what you need to do in the name of William Wallace the Second, just try to keep the casualties to a minimum. :)

In other words, from reading through this thread, it looks like the Liberation Front/Underground Resistance Movement is back in business.

Does this mean we get to do it all again !!! brothers in Arms, via la liberation ! :rofl:

p.s. Happy New year WD ( and all at GR.net inc Rocky and Gang)

After seeing all the Trailers which are only of the console version

I think NOT

I will see the reviews first, I too hope it will be a hit and succeed

but I have a bad feeling GRAW 2 will probably be an updated GRAW 1

(new maps in the EL PASSO USA boarder)

with improvements in the coding and a few more weapon choices etc...

p.s. GRIN'S support has been excellent, all the best GRIN