Full Trailer Available

dont wanna rain on your parade Canga but I think rocky already posted this :)
The press release, yes, but not the full official trailer. It debuted at the VGA show yesterday, and was not (publicly) available until today. Unless you're referring to another topic/post than the one he made inthe GR:AW 2 - PC Version forum :zorro:

Thanks for sharing. Although I know it's only CG, some quick initial impressions:

• Please don't tell me we'll have to maintain a target lock during the entire flight time of a missile? :(
  • The medic only pulled Mitchell out of the way so that's promising.
  • Interestingly, only Mitchell is wearing a cross-com it seems.

' date='Dec 14 2006, 04:26 PM' post='439860']

dont wanna rain on your parade Canga but I think rocky already posted this :)
The press release, yes, but not the full official trailer. It debuted at the VGA show yesterday, and was not (publicly) available until today. Unless you're referring to another topic/post than the one he made inthe GR:AW 2 - PC Version forum :zorro:

Actually Wille is correct, I have already posted that movie, except I put it on the news page and in the console forum. No biggie, worth posting twice.

GR:AW 2 Trailer Released

Posted by Rocky on Thursday, December 14 2006

Spike TV aired the full trailer for GR:AW2 today, you can watch it at Gametrailers.com, and leave your thoughts in our forums here.

intersting. would say more of an xbox look (With the look of the ret) but some things that seem intersting

ordering around appachies? KEWL!

missles threting teh dallsa/fort worth area? O_o what kind of missles are they talking about? and how far are the going into US soil?

Medic. hope from what we saw that it just means they can just dergsomeone whos been knoced out out of harms way and thats it.

I think the trailer is quite... well... funny really :D

I mean, Mitchell seems so clumsy if not stupid. The first thing that happens when they jump out of the helicopter and the cool music starts running, Mitchell gets blown away by an explosion.

It would look better if he got slammed later but already in the beginning :huh:

I was thinking the same thing. ALthough I'm sure the game will be quite fun, the trailer defenately looks more action-movie-ish rather than GRAW and a full departure from GR1, but I expected that. I still can't get over the cheezy voice-overs that sound like buzz lightyear giving orders rather than a real military officer. And the rocket-launcher...lol he pointed the back of that thing DIRECTLY at his buddy! It would kill anyone behind him! In GR1 it would kill the guy behind u if you launched the AT-4, but it's just a game.

I liked the fact that some of the others are wearing different uniforms. (i.e. booney caps) and maybe an extra gun or two? I'm skeptical, but optimistic that the game will be fun and somewhat realisitc, we'll see...

I guess my reaction wasn't so positive; GRAW's trailer was silly enough with the fantasy gear head stooges marching down the middle of a hostile street and other completely assinine tactics...

If the GRAW 2 trailer is fore-shadowing what we'll see in this next episode ala cartoon-fantasy G.I. Joe meets Rambo histrionics kicked up yet another twenty notches -- I'll abandone the Clancy magic death-matching war Pixey "franchise" for good, won't look back, and will have no regrets.

Thank gawd for Armed Assault...

:yes:

Edited by Waika