GR SP TOURNEY - REGISTER NOW PLEASE.

Lightspeed

I need to know numbers for this so spread the word please - this Tourney will take place over 1 to 2 weeks. I need to know availability, times taht suit, helpers if there are any interested.

I will actually host it from this Site if that's OK Rocky- I'll just start a thread and post scores in it as I go.

Rocky you're preapred to host the mission files I hope.

Players will need DTD, Standard Upgrade, Alpha (if the GR diehards dont have those I'd be v surprised.

You will also need Winter Wonderland the original Mod with 20 or so converted maps.

This is SP...no Friendly AI - one man..no respawns....5 (optional 6th mission)

Spread the word, and start putting your names down plz.

I need to know numbers for this so spread the word please - this Tourney will take place over 1 to 2 weeks. I need to know availability, times taht suit, helpers if there are any interested.

I will actually host it from this Site if that's OK Rocky- I'll just start a thread and post scores in it as I go.

Players will need DTD, Standard Upgrade, Alpha (if the GR diehards dont have those I'd be v surprised.

You will also need Winter Wonderland the original Mod with 20 or so converted maps.

Yeh I'll host the files and help out in anyway, no problem.

Put me down to play too.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this Lighty, good luck.

Tinker

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

that would be advisable :)

you can engage OPFOR, but you will have limited ammunition and being a Lone Wolf, once you engage an enemy, tangoes will head towards your area, so you would have to relocate.

this is GR, you play it how you want to play it - and hope the strategy works.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd