Red Orchestra free trial weekend

MVTalon

• 1 month later...

wow no red orchestra fans here? im surprised. its a damn good "realistic" shooter.

Suprises me as well !!! I think the lack of rets and the fact that the weapons are Iron sighted (with the exception of the sniper class) puts people off a bit. The game also has a little steeper learning curve as far as weapons use is concerned.Perhaps its the era the game is set in (WW2) I don't know for sure what it is. But I think as far as realism is concerned it is the best option available at the moment and a damn good game.

Isn't RO only MP? Because I am a SP only sort of guy.

Ok first of all this Game is great. I wrote a bit about it in a previous post. It does have a SP mode which is better than most. I am also suprised that it has not recieved that much interest from the [GR] community. You do have to connect to Steam to get everythng updated and patched. I have dial-up and after a day or so I was set to go. Lots of custom maps al;so available. There are no zooms ,and you do have iron sights. The sniper firearms do have a zoom. It is a great game. Its not to fast and not to slow. Honestly it is my favorite game since [GR]. I own and have played all the major realeases FPS over the past 6 years..Just get it....you wont regret it,,, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Isn't RO only MP? Because I am a SP only sort of guy.

It has what is called an "Offline practise mode" meaning you can play all the maps in your inventory against the AI.There is NO SP campaign to play . You can set the AI to several different skill levels and control how many AI that are under your control and the number you are fighting against.

• 2 weeks later...