Whats Ya Favorite Mission???

Stalker_Zero

So whats ya favorite mission? Doesn't matter from what mod. As long as I can get permission of course. I would like to include in the Ghost Recon Community Expansion Pack some of the best single player or coop or whatever missions I can. Of course I will include the custom maps that they were coded for if thats the case.

So let me know. :rocky:

Hey Slink! Say again? What mods did those missions come from? I don't recognize the initials of the mods your referring to.

@ syncopator.........

Refinery huh? Ok. That sounds like a request for a mission based on that map. Can anybody take up the challenge? A nice mission on that map would sound cool. Something imaginative.

How about it people? :)

Hey Slink! Say again? What mods did those missions come from? I don't recognize the initials of the mods your referring to.

Riot in Belgrade is a stand alone mission mod i beleive. SPR=Saving Pilot Ryan by Jack 57. Desparado(PfP) Sorry not familiar with that one. The missions on the Dam map were pretty cool as well but i agree that it'd be nice to see new missions made. ;)

HX-"Burning Tire"

Right Hand's 8 Day- "HellCat Canyon"

and his 12 Weeks- AirForce None

Alpha Squad's -"The Informant"

SBTO's- "Black Rabbit"

MeatEater'sGR_D210-"DragonFly"

2Point's-"Full Mountain Madness"

Prefer team based coop missions that require various type tasks within the mission-( ie... stealth and avoidence, SD weps, hostage rescue, and tasks that change on the success or failure of prior required tasks within the same mission.

Edited by BaMBaM

Riot in Belgrade, love that mission :wub:

You're just overwhelmed by enemies (if you don't put a sniper or machinegunner on the roof). It's great! :D I even played the mission with just a demo (I put him in the corner), and a rifleman shooting a pistol :o= Pretty hard, but man it's a blast!

Other than that, Jack's missions are superb.

How about something like the BOOM missions. I don't know how familiar you are with those missions but I think they are great. It was well scripted where more tango's would spawn in sometimes at random and at others as "reinforcements" if you will. So in effect you could clear one area and have to go back or get hit from behind as the "reinforcements" came in. Anything that would give a more fierce firefight in some cases would be great I think. Also with the BOOM missions they obviously included tanks as well.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk