Ubisoft free draw - winners in here!

en4rcment

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dannik found it after people started complaining with "UK only BAH" type posts. Even if it was UK only with no US counterpart, it wouldn't have come close to redressing the balance of previous exclusions which benfited US residents, ahem.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, this is really starting to tick me off. As far as I know, Ubi still has not shipped out prizes that their own rules said would have been dispatched by now. That's a poor show, especially considering we shipped out prizes this month to fans, why can't Ubisoft at least get this right? :wall: The closing date was way back in January for petes sake, it'll soon be May!

Last time I spoke with them, they said by the end of April, so that gives them seven days to come good.

Last time I spoke with them, they said by the end of April, so that gives them seven days to come good.

and the fact that tis UBI your talking about ya know they wont! they will wait till you buy the same thing youn won or soemthing better :P:lol::whistle:

Just recieved this

Thank you for taking part in Ubisoft's 20th Anniversary Celebration giveaway.

We've finished receiving entries and compiled all of the winners - and just wanted to let you know that your prize is now winging its way to you via Royal Mail.

Very Best Regards,

The Ubisoft Team

NB: This is a generic notification only. Please do not respond to this email.

:thumbsup: woo hoo! :D

Cool - except I never got an e-mail yet. I know people that didn't fill their full address in also get an e-mail requesting further details though.

Hey, could you post up the email address you got that email from, so I can whitelist it? Thanks.

Just recieved this

We've finished receiving entries and compiled all of the winners - and just wanted to let you know that your prize is now winging its way to you via Royal Mail.

Very Best Regards,

The Ubisoft Team

:thumbsup: woo hoo! :D

Me too :)

this is what i got as rocky already knows!winners email addresses removed to stop the nasty spam robots

We've finished receiving entries and compiled all of the winners – Unfortunately you did not include your full address in your entry and we would like to have your prize winging its way to you.

Please forward your full postal address including postcode to Remi.Loustalet@Ubisoft.com.

Very Best Regards,

The Ubisoft Team

Hey, could you post up the email address you got that email from, so I can whitelist it? Thanks.

emailer@ubisoft.co.uk

The RAM arrived this morning :rocky: tempted to just put it in so that I have 2GB then try the GRAW2 beta again. Better find out if its the right sort of memory first, though.

this is what i got as rocky already knows!

Yeh, I did check with Ubi and they confirmed your e-mail was for real, and asked that you send them you addy as soon as poss.

yep email sent and yesterday recieved a nice black/shiny dslite console :thumbsup:

not bad a £100 pound console for nothing :)

so now my 4 year old can stop bugging me to play 360 i guess